What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I keep getting notifications that someone has sent a fr request and yet when I check fr requests their request isn't there.. weird 🤔

Me, too. I also have accepted requests & they just disappear into the ethers & are not added as friends.

Now 1/2-dozen peeps think I don't like them & I can't recall who sent them, cuz... I'm getting old. :(

No one's accepted my friend request either... I hope site glitch is the reason why, so I don't have to cry myself to sleep... again.

Yeah, I definitely think something hinky is going on. It doesn't happen with every request but the odd one here and there.
    I've not seen that before.. adding someone and they're not added to the list ( or I don't think its happened to me) 🤔
    Don't cry 🤗 Im sure its just mfp glitchin

:smile: I thought it was just me. Everything computer-wise has been hinky for me for the past few days... 'net connection isn't good so I'm disconnected 20-times/day, my brand new computer crashed about 10-times in 2-days, can't reach sites for awhile, then hangs, so I have to reboot & begin again. I haven't had so many issues since I had a 486 desktop, back in the dark ages.

I chalk it up to Mercury Retrograde, which just ended. Or, that voodoo curse from my least fave cousin.

giphy.gif
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg
    Breaking my back completely overhauling an overgrown landscape.....broken back is worth it 😁

So if I pay your airfare.......?
    I wish we had access to someone with your skills in our area. :(
    That looks amazing!!

To be honest im not extraordinarily talented, i just work really hard and find a way to get things done to a certain degree of competency that i can live with. I enjoy it so a 20 hr day can go by like a fladh for me when im focused on something.

I’ll still work for you, but I require a 4 day work week, 2 hour lunches, and a massage expense budget with no questions asked.

Hey, to have you on the job, sounds like a bargain to me. Of course it seems we may be working shirtless at some of the clients requests, hope thats ok 😉
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg
    Breaking my back completely overhauling an overgrown landscape.....broken back is worth it 😁

That looks amazing!!

To be honest im not extraordinarily talented, i just work really hard and find a way to get things done to a certain degree of competency that i can live with. I enjoy it so a 20 hr day can go by like a fladh for me when im focused on something.

I’ll still work for you, but I require a 4 day work week, 2 hour lunches, and a massage expense budget with no questions asked.

Hey, to have you on the job, sounds like a bargain to me. Of course it seems we may be working shirtless at some of the clients requests, hope thats ok 😉

It's okay with me.

Oh, it's not all about me.
    Well dang.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    I make the mistake of checking the news before coming here. Or maybe that's why I always do that in that specific order. Read the news and get depressed. Then come here for the uplifting.

That condo disaster just breaks my heart. :(
  • banshee21
    banshee21 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I keep getting notifications that someone has sent a fr request and yet when I check fr requests their request isn't there.. weird 🤔

Me too.

It wasn’t me 😈 probably some weirdo that been banned 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • banshee21
    Options
    WAKE UP USA!!! It’s too bloody quiet on here.. GIT OUTTA BED YOU LAZY BUGGERS!!! 😜
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg

That looks amazing!!

👀
  • banshee21
    Options
    Apparently someone made a fake profile pretending to be me last night. This is not okay MFP. I feel violated. This place doesn't feel safe to me anymore. I've done nothing wrong to anyone to be targeted this way.

😏 I believe you, many wouldn’t .

Seriously though, it’s not good, why would someone do that? Weirdos
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I miss Queens New York,

The block parties during the summer and music blasting all day and night. So live.

And cars beeping at me cause I don’t drive the exact second the light turns green. And people kissing their teeth at me cause I don’t walk fast enough for them, with my chill Canadian *kitten*.

I’m not being sarcastic. I really love it.

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg

That looks amazing!!

Sure. It’s cool with me, but I feel like there’s going to be a significant amount of disappointment.

idz4opi5kxj0.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    edited June 2021
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg

That looks amazing!!

Sure. It’s cool with me, but I feel like there’s going to be a significant amount of disappointment.

idz4opi5kxj0.jpeg

Hey, as long as you wear your cool hat, it's all good. :)
    And Look @MaltedTea, cufflinks too. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Apparently someone made a fake profile pretending to be me last night. This is not okay MFP. I feel violated. This place doesn't feel safe to me anymore. I've done nothing wrong to anyone to be targeted this way.

That's what happens when Jo has one too many; she just can't hold her booze. ;)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Speaking of booze, sure wish I had a drinking buddy some days. :) I never drink, *maybe* once in a blue moon, but some days, it'd be nice to have someone to get completely sloshed with.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg

That looks amazing!!

idz4opi5kxj0.jpeg

Ugh, always with the hat.
    My eyes are down here, @ReenieHJ 😏
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    93qx9e1lyn9u.jpg
    hkv6nmgeiaik.jpg

That looks amazing!!

idz4opi5kxj0.jpeg

Ugh, always with the hat.
    My eyes are down here, @ReenieHJ 😏

Look, by some miracle of...wormholes 'n multiverses (?!) you got your massages. Let @ReenieHJ enjoy the hat 🤷🏿‍♀️

Fair's fair 😂
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Speaking of booze, sure wish I had a drinking buddy some days. :) I never drink, *maybe* once in a blue moon, but some days, it'd be nice to have someone to get completely sloshed with.

It would be an honor and my pleasure to be your virtual drinking buddy.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    qmwjlunrjszi.jpeg

Ikr.. wth.. 😝
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    u33f39vbkdcj.jpeg