Options
    Familiarity breeds contempt

Do I know you ???
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I have something ironic to say about ...the human mind. Your mind creates contradictory fantasies, limiting beliefs, and false thoughts which actually hurt us.

I agree. We very often create our own misery. I have been doing this a lot lately. Actually just listened to a Ted Talk on something similar. Our brain tries to fill in the pieces at times and will use memories to do that.
    Interesting. A friend told me before when I was worrying about things "the only hurt is self-hurt", I don't think I believed him at the time. But now I actually agree with that.

I don't 100% agree, but I do understand. Our brains do some screwed up stuff sometimes and I think it can sabotage us.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Agree, when I break it down and look up the words (Im literal like that)!

idk idk
    i feel like with the right people i can never get too familiar with them like i just want to crawl into their skin and wear them around

This idea is super hot to me, now that you suggested it!
    ...(if not a smidge creepy!) Love it!!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I did a little too good on calories today. I feel like I forgot something.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    @NoHookUpZone

Hope your family/friends are ok, following your sharing about awaiting news @some accident.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    @NoHookUpZone

Hope your family/friends are ok, following your sharing about awaiting news @some accident.

Thank you. They will be ok. They got t-boned by an F150. A broken arm, some stitches, but otherwise ok.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @NoHookUpZone

Thank you. They will be ok. They got t-boned by an F150. A broken arm, some stitches, but otherwise ok.

Glad they will be ok :)
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    People say “what’s for you won’t pass you” but really...it’s hard to believe that

People like to make themselves feel better for passing by opportunities.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    @NoHookUpZone

Pleased to read that they will mend, have been treated and are ok. :)
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought maybe you were different and out of the ordinary, you show you’re not.
    So disappointing 🙄
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Excited, got my tickets for Halloween night at universal studios Hollywood. There's a disclaimer on the site saying it's not recommended for young children. I'm so excited!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Excited, got my tickets for Halloween night at universal studios Hollywood. There's a disclaimer on the site saying it's not recommended for young children. I'm so excited!

That sounds awesome!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

The Walking Dead attraction is not to be missed. Our church all went last year where our Pastor abandoned his wife ... Lol... She freaked out. He was in his element like those of us who followed the show. Rofl
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Please sit your 24 yo buttocks down and stop actin' like you're the authority on birthin' babies.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Captain Spaulding passed away :(
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options

The Walking Dead attraction is not to be missed. Our church all went last year where our Pastor abandoned his wife ... Lol... She freaked out. He was in his element like those of us who followed the show. Rofl

I'm going to try to hit as many of those mazes as possible! I love horror anything, so excited!