slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sleep :yawn: 🛌
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Getting to grips with my nutrition is a nightmare

It's a practice...

But what do I know... I had freaking cheese sticks, fries and chocolate cake with ice cream for dinner 😂...

It was a crazy week 😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I think about moving to another country and assuming a new identity way too often 😬

Dude I would probably be hella lame and assume the same identity 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I think about moving to another country and assuming a new identity way too often 😬

Like if you did - would you be the person you always wanted to be - like go for your dream job and what not - or would you just blend in with the locals
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Dude go for it - open that dojo and teach the arts of the shaolin and wu tang bro
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Dude go for it - open that dojo and teach the arts of the shaolin and wu tang bro

Dude my loose skin is a blessing Bro...
    Without it, I'd wanna become an Indiana Jones style stripper and probably end up dead somewhere 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Breakfast..thinking about going all out and making pancakes 🤤🥞
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Let's go pineapple daddy - you're coming with
  • ExpressoLove11
    Options

Like if you did - would you be the person you always wanted to be - like go for your dream job and what not - or would you just blend in with the locals

I gotta be honest Rob I have not thought this through in as much detail as you would hope
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

😂... You're coming with me 😏

th?id=OGC.72a5cb14f1dc89e795e64b618b0ef3db&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjHUBF4DvasPajKM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=vI3l7sdtP8hlymup12vHDCSQGZTiApOakC4VkS06X08%3d

• ExpressoLove11
    Options

😂... You're coming with me 😏

th?id=OGC.72a5cb14f1dc89e795e64b618b0ef3db&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEjHUBF4DvasPajKM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=vI3l7sdtP8hlymup12vHDCSQGZTiApOakC4VkS06X08%3d

So to clarify I'm coming with you then we're hitting up the bank 😏 got it
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Try the witness protection program. I think you have to witness a murder first or something. Or hook up with some tough Mafia guys. I'm sure you could find a way. :) If you're lucky the WPP could send you to Hoboken or someplace really nice.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

With chocolate chips and real maple syrup? Or strawberries and whipped cream? Sharing I assume. :)
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I gotta be honest Rob I have not thought this through in as much detail as you would hope

Well dream job it is then !! Shoot for the stars my friend
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

With chocolate chips and real maple syrup? Or strawberries and whipped cream? Sharing I assume. :)

Im not sure you'd like em Reenie, I have butter, sugar and lemon juice on mine. 🤤 but I didn't end up making them. I don't normally eat lunch for breakfast but I really felt like the salad with Honey mustard dressing I had in the fridge ready for lunch, so I airfried some crumbed fish and had that and the salad for breakfast 😃
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Im not sure you'd like em Reenie, I have butter, sugar and lemon juice on mine. 🤤 but I didn't end up making them. I don't normally eat lunch for breakfast but I really felt like the salad with Honey mustard dressing I had in the fridge ready for lunch, so I airfried some crumbed fish and had that and the salad for breakfast 😃

Honey Mustard is my favorite! Bought some reduced cal. HM today at our local maple store; they have their own brand of salad dressings and I may have overbought. :/
    Still rather have pancakes with maple syrup. :'( I haven't had pancakes in over 2 years; one of those things that I could eat the whole batch and lick the plate clean.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Honey Mustard is my favorite! Bought some reduced cal. HM today at our local maple store; they have their own brand of salad dressings and I may have overbought. :/
    Still rather have pancakes with maple syrup. :'( I haven't had pancakes in over 2 years; one of those things that I could eat the whole batch and lick the plate clean.

Never tried them with maple syrup but know its the norm over there. I usually make one small dinner plate size one 😁
    Honey mustard is my favourite too.