• Aroojshabbir
    Aroojshabbir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here . 😅
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Going to bed with 200 and something disagrees. Waking up to 500 and something?

That's super weird. Woke up to 4 people disagreeing that I love hot moms. They are clearly wrong of course 😌
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Going to bed with 200 and something disagrees. Waking up to 500 and something.

(Edited to make sure I wasn’t losing my mind originally.)

Correction…..1.1K now😂

Slightly amusing. Especially since I know the mods will take care of it. But *kitten* the poor mods.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Correction…..1.1K now😂

Slightly amusing. Especially since I know the mods will take care of it. But *kitten* the poor mods.

Whaaat?? Someone is dogging you or are these all on one post??
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Correction…..1.1K now😂

All my old posts. Using multiple accounts.
    110p15x0il14.png
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Correction…..1.1K now😂

All my old posts. Using multiple accounts.
    110p15x0il14.png

So strange. Someone has a lot of free time on their hands.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    So strange. Someone has a lot of free time on their hands.

Right!? Like even if it's ONE bot, you have to set it up to target this one person on this one site. Why not use your tech prowess for the benefit of society? Oy to the vay!

And, sorry you have to deal with that @MelG7777
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter if the disagrees are there or not. What difference does it make?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Correction…..1.1K now😂

What?? Who is coming after you? This happened to someone else a lot of us know/knew and it drove her from the site.. I'd hate the same to happen to you. :(
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Why does it matter if the disagrees are there or not. What difference does it make?

Why does it bother you if I notice? I normally couldn’t care less. It means less than nothing to me. But when it goes from 200 to 1.4K in the matter of a few hours. And then they steal my pics to create a duplicate account and post fake posts that look like I’m saying stuff, I do notice and it does bother me. I’ve never addressed these people here. I get people don’t like me. I’m secure enough to be ok if internet strangers don’t like me. But this is excessive and weird.

Ah someone’s got a very sad life if they have the time to do that.. I believe there’s laws against online harassment now, not sure how it’s handled over there.

Hey look on the positive side.. just had a look and you still got 6.3k likes and 6.3k huge hugs 🤗
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don’t get it. Why🤷🏻‍♂️ Should be a supportive place, not bullying people

I've been here since 2017 and still can't figure it out. Sure, this place has a learning curve, but it's generally not (or wasn't) that hostile.