What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I hope I have time to eat today.

If you don't I'm going to tag you in every food post I see.

I've never once looked at a food post and thought it looked appetizing. If I wanted to see everyone's lunch, I'd join instagram :p
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I hope I have time to eat today.

If you don't I'm going to tag you in every food post I see.

I've never once looked at a food post and thought it looked appetizing. If I wanted to see everyone's lunch, I'd join instagram :p

You think I'd do it to try lure you in with low calorie cheesecake? No sir, just want to annoy you into eating.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic00 smells like beets and feet.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I feel sick ugh
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    @CaptainFantastic00 smells like beets and feet.

Awe maaaaan
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Awe it feels good to be back
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Any Vegans out there that can recommend a good cookbook? I'm not a vegan but looking to eat a bit healthier. Any thoughts?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have't talked to my extremely bi polar selfish crap starting sister in law since I told her off about 4 months ago. She is coming into to town tonight for a family wedding this weekend. I don't even want to deal with her *kitten*. I know she is going to sit there and play the victim, making snide comments all night long when she has done this all to herself with her crazy delusions and refusal to treat her bi polar. It will be hard for me to take the high road and if she pushes me too far she won't like if I get a chance alone with her away from the wedding party.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Dinner: chicken, corn, and tomatoes

Tamales?

A girl can dream.
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Dinner: chicken, corn, and tomatoes

will you be making love to them with your mouth?

that sounds so much more pervy when I say it than it does when you do.

It's because I look sweet and innocent. I can get away with a lot.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I have't talked to my extremely bi polar selfish crap starting sister in law since I told her off about 4 months ago. She is coming into to town tonight for a family wedding this weekend. I don't even want to deal with her *kitten*. I know she is going to sit there and play the victim, making snide comments all night long when she has done this all to herself with her crazy delusions and refusal to treat her bi polar. It will be hard for me to take the high road and if she pushes me too far she won't like if I get a chance alone with her away from the wedding party.

You got this lady!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

Becareful with Bipolar people. They are my personal most significant dangerous people to themselves and regardless if we like how they act we should be there for family/friends who suffer from that diagnosis symptomology.

Bipolar individuals don't usually play victims.......they are real. Borderline personality individuals do that.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I bust out of the clink today. Hallelujah sung in Brandon Urie’s voice

Freedom!
    Stay out of it this time.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    It's Friday eve, it's Friday eve, it's Friday eve...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Do people really get sad when celebrities die? I mean other than death being a sad thing in general.

I can't tell if it's just an act, maybe out of respect for the deceased, or if people genuinely feel upset when a celebrity does.

I don't feel anything, even if they were an icon. Maybe of moment of "oh that sucks". Anyone care to explain?

I was crushed when Prince died. Michael Jackson too. Not because I knew them personally, but because of the music we will be missing out on.

I will cry when Betty White dies, I'm saying it now.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Do people really get sad when celebrities die? I mean other than death being a sad thing in general.

I can't tell if it's just an act, maybe out of respect for the deceased, or if people genuinely feel upset when a celebrity does.

I don't feel anything, even if they were an icon. Maybe of moment of "oh that sucks". Anyone care to explain?

It's gotta be an act. The only time I felt anything about a celebrity death was when I was annoyed that there wouldn't be any more Chris Farley movies.

puggy monkey baby
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    The mark of a great artist is the ability for them to make you form an emotional attachment to them and their work. It's perfectly natural that some people will have a stronger connection than others, and feel the loss deeply.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

Some people only care because it's popular. I've been sad when some celebs have died but no more sad than when Gary, who invented toilet seat warmers, died. They're just people.