What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Started the night off keeping company while my friend fed the horses & cows and a BOTTLE BABY!
    3062jy4dkirk.jpeg

The last time I visited a farm, I got mud all over a favorite pair of Ferragamo loafers.
    The reason I was riding on the back of the ATV is because I was wearing suede slides.

& you’re right. It’s dirty, uncomfortable, unending work. Which is why I only visit. When I first moved to the country I thought I would want to do some form of farming. I had read a lot of books. The reality is just…

In the interest of deromanticizing farmwork:
    she cannot leave town without finding/hiring competent people to care for the animals. She doesn’t do dairy so it’s not as bad as some other farmers but still.

That calf is being treated for scours and his name is Big Mac. She might keep him to keep the heifers company. But they are Angus heifers that she will breed. They are food.

While she fed and gave meds and applied fly repellent, we debated the merits of cauterizing horns (she’s going to let his grow)

and she was telling me that as soon as he is over this bout of diarrhea she’s going to band him (a method of castration).

That girl works 45 hours a week at an outside job & she spends the remainder of her time at her barn. But it’s the life she chooses. It’s got to be for love

I know you didn’t ask but you’re absolutely right about the Ferragamos

Eta: also before she had proper plumbing installed she got E. coli from her cows.

Perhaps I will remain in the city...
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Started the night off keeping company while my friend fed the horses & cows and a BOTTLE BABY!
    3062jy4dkirk.jpeg

The last time I visited a farm, I got mud all over a favorite pair of Ferragamo loafers.
    The reason I was riding on the back of the ATV is because I was wearing suede slides.

& you’re right. It’s dirty, uncomfortable, unending work. Which is why I only visit. When I first moved to the country I thought I would want to do some form of farming. I had read a lot of books. The reality is just…

In the interest of deromanticizing farmwork:
    she cannot leave town without finding/hiring competent people to care for the animals. She doesn’t do dairy so it’s not as bad as some other farmers but still.

That calf is being treated for scours and his name is Big Mac. She might keep him to keep the heifers company. But they are Angus heifers that she will breed. They are food.

While she fed and gave meds and applied fly repellent, we debated the merits of cauterizing horns (she’s going to let his grow)

and she was telling me that as soon as he is over this bout of diarrhea she’s going to band him (a method of castration).

That girl works 45 hours a week at an outside job & she spends the remainder of her time at her barn. But it’s the life she chooses. It’s got to be for love

I know you didn’t ask but you’re absolutely right about the Ferragamos

Eta: also before she had proper plumbing installed she got E. coli from her cows.
    Perhaps I will remain in the city...

tbf homelessness and public urination look very different in the country

• LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Whether or not I should get pizza for lunch and if I am going to wear my dragon dress tonight.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    First....there was cake.
    That's gone.
    Then....pie.
    That disappeared.

I guess I know who's been here. :)
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    First....there was cake.
    That's gone.
    Then....pie.
    That disappeared.

Reenie! Good to see you
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    Houses, knees...I'm gonna go skate tomorrow and not care about any of that crap anymore
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Whether or not I should get pizza for lunch and if I am going to wear my dragon dress tonight.

Definitely yes to dragons
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about how one dude is getting all the love.
    Where are the men?
  • LilithReigns
    Options

:) heck yes. I've already plotted the whole outfit and tbh its pretty smokin. Now where the hell I am going in it tonight is another story..haha
  • LilithReigns
    Options
    also not that anyone cares but I settled on a veggie and hummus snack box for lunch and said no to pizza. Not gonna lie was pretty satisfying.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    I’m thinking about how one dude is getting all the love.
    Where are the men?

Sometimes I really like the way your mind works
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

:) heck yes. I've already plotted the whole outfit and tbh its pretty smokin. Now where the hell I am going in it tonight is another story..haha
    Pics if you’re comfortable 😁
  • LilithReigns
    Options

Once I am home and all done up I most def can post one
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I'm so excited to sleep in my own bed tonight
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    I just received a Netflix notification "How To Build A Sex Room is now available". I do not know how to feel about this or even what it means. I suppose I would feel more targeted if it had been a Home Depot notification.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    I just received a Netflix notification "How To Build A Sex Room is now available". I do not know how to feel about this or even what it means. I suppose I would feel more targeted if it had been a Home Depot notification.

Netflix knows 😏

Yea, I can't get that genie back in the bottle. 😳
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The Rogers outage and why there's probably not many Canadians here right now
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    First....there was cake.
    That's gone.
    Then....pie.
    That disappeared.

Reenie! Good to see you

<3
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Once I am home and all done up I most def can post one

Ooh will we all get to see it? I'm never seen a dragon dress before. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Hmmm, we didn't all get that particular memo.
    That's okay, our house is too small for a sex room. Besides, the increased traffic might be questioned.