What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    I just saw that Japan is starting to jail people for online insults.... @PaperDoll_ stay safe out on these internet skreets

Online insults can hurt. 😢 It’s why I always treat people with the utmost care and kindness. 😇
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    This year has been the hardest and most challenging times of my life. Self-preservation is the only thing that's keeping me from feeling defeated most days.

In otter news, my daughter moves in to her dorm in a few weeks. My heart is just about to burst 😭

Also, cake. I want cake.

Let's drown ourselves in cake, K... Not sure if that is even a thing but I am game. Hope your year turns around.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    I just saw that Japan is starting to jail people for online insults.... @PaperDoll_ stay safe out on these internet skreets

Online insults can hurt. 😢 It’s why I always treat people with the utmost care and kindness. 😇

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bwbdarkp8vuoi39wae66ij037t7lt28m7xc1ijbjp&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    My food for the day…….hmmm…
    there’s nothing green 🤔

bv0vfhemhdqp.jpeg
  • PaperDoll_
    edited July 2022
    Options

This is quite insulting. My feelings are now hurt. 😢

Where’s that cop? @kinetixtrainer2 please arrest this man!

Also could you have picked a harder username to remember? 😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options
    My food for the day…….hmmm…
    there’s nothing green 🤔

bv0vfhemhdqp.jpeg

Looks yummy.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

It's @hotcop that's why 🙄 haven't you listened to mum?

😂

I think his handcuffs are in use @PaperDoll_ Let's hug this out and please do not report me to Japan.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

😂

I think his handcuffs are in use @PaperDoll_ Let's hug this out and please do not report me to Japan.

This is true.
    Erm, can you do me a favour please? And keep the wifey busy for an hour or six 😏

He better feed you at least. Groceries are getting expensive 😤

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Yes Lisa for the right fee I will take of that for you. So… what’s it worth 😎

Yeah I know, sorry about the username. It’s the first part of my email and I never changed it🤷‍♂️ You’ve learned a little something about me. You’re welcome 😂.

You can just call me @topher if you like.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

😂

Yeah I can’t seem to find those anymore. I think I’ve left them somewhere 😏😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

😂

This is true.
    Erm, can you do me a favour please? And keep the wifey busy for an hour or six 😏

Oh trust me, she’s being fed 😂.

Sorry couldn’t resist

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options

😂

This is true.

Oh trust me, she’s being fed 😂.

Sorry couldn’t resist

😮

Still hungry... more 😏
    Please, jeez, where are my manners?!

That first emoji 😂

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 462 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Sitting sideways, boys in a daze 🎵 🎶
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

>:) You clicked the wrong one. YW for the help.

:)
  • nonchalantxo
    Options
    I want to take a shower. But we have tornado warning right now..imagine.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

What's life without a little risk?

I live in Vermont and we actually had a tornado touchdown a few days ago. That's pretty much unheard of up here. But then so is murder and we've had several of those in/near our town lately. :/
  • nonchalantxo
    edited July 2022
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I live in Vermont and we actually had a tornado touchdown a few days ago. That's pretty much unheard of up here. But then so is murder and we've had several of those in/near our town lately. :/

I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk, last thing I need is to be flying in the air naked lol

We had one a couple summers ago in my neighborhood, didn't touch my house though, unusual for us also. Don't think it could happen and then it does.

• kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I don't know if I'm willing to take that risk, last thing I need is to be flying in the air naked lol

We had one a couple summers ago in my neighborhood, didn't touch my house though, unusual for us also. Don't think it could happen and then it does.

If you’re flying through the air I think being naked is the least of your concerns
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    How easy it is to miscommunicate when assumptions are made. 🤔
    He is the worst at assuming.
    I don’t think he listens at all, I mean he’d need to stop talking long enough to hear it so…….
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

What do you think about me changing my username to kinetixpolerepeat 😂?