strong n pretty ♥️
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    I've found a new youtuber who does exercise vids without any weights and I thought, "okay, this'll make a nice change and might be easier than using my weights" and it *kitten* is not

What was I thinking

Those can be brutal.

It's not the American woman with the crowd of fit looking cheerleaders behind her, who are all overbearingly excited and keep wooping and saying 'good job?'

I had to mute that one.

What you've just described reminds me of that viral sorority ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vs6-hUEwQ

But no, it's not her. I think this woman is either German or just based in Germany. She actually says nothing during the whole video, it's just the background music playing which is nice, because I can find that encouraging chatter to be irritating sometimes.

That video is horrifying. Where's a meteor strike when you need one?

I agree though, the chatter is distracting in exercise vids. The one I saw had ripped men in the background, intermingled with swimsuit-model looking women. Everybody appeared to be made of plastic, and the talking parts were equally as artificial. I actually thought about dubbing over them and making it into a parody video, so instead of saying "You got this, good job!" - muscleman Brad in the background actually says "I've just s*** myself again"

BTW, O/T are you German?

:P That was the consensus when it went viral

Was it a good video besides that?
    In the past I've just set up my laptop next to the tv so I can watch a show but also follow along on the exercises without having to hear the video

And I'm not! Although I do speak enough in order to make my way around Germany telling everyone that I love them and then abruptly saying goodbye

Well, I remember struggling at the time, I was just getting back into exercise after a lazy few months and it kicked my behind.

Ahh okay, I just noticed you mostly use British-English spelling but occasionally Americanisms too, and the only other people I've known to do this were my German exchange partner and his friends. Ignore me :smiley:

I'm Canadian, so I can't help that the American vernacular has invaded my psyche 😋

Everything makes sense now. For the longest time, I thought you were in the UK.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    Miguel Rodriguez. RIP, brother.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,725 Member
    Options
    Half-truths
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Scared to hop on the scale.
    Maybe I'll give it a week and a half.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I think I'm getting sick. This is typical, fall is here and it hates me. 😫

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options

Nooo! I hope you get better soon <3 Get some rest.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Nooo! I hope you get better soon <3 Get some rest.

💕 Thank babes! Have a great weekend 😊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

Sucks yo - hopefully you’re over it soon -
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Sucks yo - hopefully you’re over it soon -

Thank you kind sir
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I didn't realize that if you click on the username of someone who's been banned, it says so on their profile page

Another MFP intricacy I learned today, bad words are not kittened out in search results :o
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I should have bought more candles because Fiona is more vicious than I thought and we have no power now.
    I hope you’re safe & warm & cuddling in the dark ❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I should have bought more candles because Fiona is more vicious than I thought and we have no power now.
    I hope you’re safe & warm & cuddling in the dark ❤️

Best part of the storm <3 I won't lie, it's a little scary and I didn't think we were going to get hit this bad but some places are getting it alot worst.

Looks like it's going to be a board game kind of day. I don't mind, it will get my daughter off of her phone for a bit 😆😅
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,215 Member
    Options

Stay safe!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    The east coast hope they're not drowning out there
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    A new in town person told me they’d like to do some local hikes & I made some recommendations. In hindsight, should I have offered to show them?
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A new in town person told me they’d like to do some local hikes & I made some recommendations. In hindsight, should I have offered to show them?

“If you’re interested, I’d be happy to take you on a personal tour of dead man’s bluff”
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

“If you’re interested, I’d be happy to take you on a personal tour of dead man’s bluff”
    Darn. I’m always a day late & a dollar short