What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I think I need to go out and cause some trouble. You know, like, have a beer and get into a heated debate about vinyl vs. copper gutters

Copper is obviously superior- you good with coors light -

Are you crazy? Do you know how fast copper gets stolen? And obviously I’m an amstel girl.

(Thank you for indulging me 🤗)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I think I need to go out and cause some trouble. You know, like, have a beer and get into a heated debate about vinyl vs. copper gutters

Are you crazy? Do you know how fast copper gets stolen? And obviously I’m an amstel girl.

Amstel it is - and if we’re in you’re neck of the woods I’ll go with labattss blue light - and you make a valid point but copper just seems more durable and what kind of crime rate are talking bout here -
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Amstel it is - and if we’re in you’re neck of the woods I’ll go with labattss blue light - and you make a valid point but copper just seems more durable and what kind of crime rate are talking bout here -
    Natural light is really popular here. I don’t know a lot of people selling scrap but my house is probably pretty safe as long as we don’t go on extended vacation
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    If I ever became emperor of the world, one of my first acts would be tell Kansas City, Missouri that their silly BS has come to an end. Come up with a different name.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

If I ever became emperor of the world, one of my first acts would be tell Kansas City, Missouri that their silly BS has come to an end. Come up with a different name.

Like Missouri city
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I feel bad because I didn't pick up any phone calls and just watched my phone ring today. I can't be the only one who doesn't enjoy talking on the phone??
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I feel bad because I didn't pick up any phone calls and just watched my phone ring today. I can't be the only one who doesn't enjoy talking on the phone??

Me. I don't answer my phone ever, that's what VM is for.

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I've found a new youtuber who does exercise vids without any weights and I thought, "okay, this'll make a nice change and might be easier than using my weights" and it *kitten* is not

What was I thinking

Those can be brutal.

It's not the American woman with the crowd of fit looking cheerleaders behind her, who are all overbearingly excited and keep wooping and saying 'good job?'

I had to mute that one.

Edit: that probably describes most of them.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

i always call my friends instead of text bc i hate texting plans
  • _Dan1985
    edited September 2022
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    I've found a new youtuber who does exercise vids without any weights and I thought, "okay, this'll make a nice change and might be easier than using my weights" and it *kitten* is not

What was I thinking

Those can be brutal.

It's not the American woman with the crowd of fit looking cheerleaders behind her, who are all overbearingly excited and keep wooping and saying 'good job?'

I had to mute that one.

What you've just described reminds me of that viral sorority ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vs6-hUEwQ

But no, it's not her. I think this woman is either German or just based in Germany. She actually says nothing during the whole video, it's just the background music playing which is nice, because I can find that encouraging chatter to be irritating sometimes.

That video is horrifying. Where's a meteor strike when you need one?

I agree though, the chatter is distracting in exercise vids. The one I saw had ripped men in the background, intermingled with swimsuit-model looking women. Everybody appeared to be made of plastic, and the talking parts were equally as artificial. I actually thought about dubbing over them and making it into a parody video, so instead of saying "You got this, good job!" - muscleman Brad in the background actually says "I've just s*** myself again"

BTW, O/T are you German?
  • Waterbabe2022
    Waterbabe2022 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don’t crush the teeny puppy in your sleep 🥴
  • _Dan1985
    Options

What was I thinking

Those can be brutal.

I had to mute that one.

What you've just described reminds me of that viral sorority ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03vs6-hUEwQ

But no, it's not her. I think this woman is either German or just based in Germany. She actually says nothing during the whole video, it's just the background music playing which is nice, because I can find that encouraging chatter to be irritating sometimes.

That video is horrifying. Where's a meteor strike when you need one?

I agree though, the chatter is distracting in exercise vids. The one I saw had ripped men in the background, intermingled with swimsuit-model looking women. Everybody appeared to be made of plastic, and the talking parts were equally as artificial. I actually thought about dubbing over them and making it into a parody video, so instead of saying "You got this, good job!" - muscleman Brad in the background actually says "I've just s*** myself again"

BTW, O/T are you German?

:P That was the consensus when it went viral

Was it a good video besides that?
    In the past I've just set up my laptop next to the tv so I can watch a show but also follow along on the exercises without having to hear the video

And I'm not! Although I do speak enough in order to make my way around Germany telling everyone that I love them and then abruptly saying goodbye

Well, I remember struggling at the time, I was just getting back into exercise after a lazy few months and it kicked my behind.

Ahh okay, I just noticed you mostly use British-English spelling but occasionally Americanisms too, and the only other people I've known to do this were my German exchange partner and his friends. Ignore me :smiley:

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,215 Member
    Options
    Back in my favorite gym & I can already lift more
    utk6wvtdvkv4.jpeg

Placebo affect !!!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    utk6wvtdvkv4.jpeg

Placebo affect !!!

I *kitten* love it
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    utk6wvtdvkv4.jpeg

💪🏽😍🔥🫦
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

utk6wvtdvkv4.jpeg

And lookin pretty as ever 😍
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    utk6wvtdvkv4.jpeg

cmrzc3z9nl81.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    How my boy is clearly my son and hated his camp trip. Although he liked kayaking...I might have to learn to kayak