What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

*kitten*. This means I have to drag out the jeans from spring that probably won't fit and I'll need to get out my pink tools to pull up the zipper bc I spend too much time sitting on my *kitten* wishing the weight would magically fall off

But...hoodies 😍
    only 10 months till bikini weather!

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

*kitten* fitness. Easier to be fat. I'm going for it
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

*kitten*. This means I have to drag out the jeans from spring that probably won't fit and I'll need to get out my pink tools to pull up the zipper bc I spend too much time sitting on my *kitten* wishing the weight would magically fall off

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

That’s the SAD talking. Go get some sunshine
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

If you do please rock a yellow banana hammock in the dilf thread
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

Maybe I should wait a while longer but I am moderately disappointed that no one corrected me. “It’s fall y’all.”
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

If you do please rock a yellow banana hammock in the dilf thread

I second the motion
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

😩😩tomorrow right? Tomorrow is only good for 1 thing. It just dropped and feels like winter here.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s autumn everyone!

😩😩tomorrow right? Tomorrow is only good for 1 thing. It just dropped and feels like winter here.

What one thing?
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s autumn everyone!

I'm so ready for some fall... it's still in the high 90s.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

I'm all iniwwv4rxtyim2.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

Let’s get out of here. 🍰
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

Maybe I should wait a while longer but I am moderately disappointed that no one corrected me. “It’s fall y’all.”

i was asleep
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

I did this. -11/10. Do not recommend
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    msaylor88 wrote: »
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

I did this. -11/10. Do not recommend

😆
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

But...hoodies 😍

vrsu4xyjzltx.gif

Let’s get out of here. 🍰

es0zrc9gid1p.gif

Omw!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

i was asleep

You’re going to miss all the good stuff if you keep snoozing
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

i was asleep

some days are better to sleep thru tbh
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It’s autumn everyone!

i was asleep

some days are better to sleep thru tbh

Mfp doesn’t want me to say what I want to say
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,884 Member
    Options
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job.

oqacx7p7qlze.jpg

whoa that’s huge news! where did you decide to land??

Thanks man! I'm doing 8 weeks of onboarding in Lafayette, Louisiana. Then after that potentially going to either Nashville, Austin, Dallas or New Orleans..depending on my employer's operational requirements. I put in Nashville as my first preference. But honestly, I've never been to South so I don't know what to really expect. But to me that's actually a good thing, and makes it more exciting. I just chose Nashville because it looks kind of comfy, and closer to Smoky Mountains ahah. I'll go anywhere though.

nashville is pretty and austin is super bike friendly

the south has more disparate ideas and people than most media tells people tbh

Yes, stereotypes do nobody good. Tell me though, should I bring my Cowboy hat??...

Actually looking like I might be sent to Houston. Definitely have "no problems" with that! You could even say I'm "over the moon".. okay I'll stop now.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job. Its a bit surreal and happening so fast now lol.

pfi1a8h1n8zi.jpg

I feel you, I am going to be moving from Germany to LA in December if everything goes according to plan. I wasn't planning to live the nomad life in my 30s but here we are.
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job.

oqacx7p7qlze.jpg

whoa that’s huge news! where did you decide to land??

Thanks man! I'm doing 8 weeks of onboarding in Lafayette, Louisiana. Then after that potentially going to either Nashville, Austin, Dallas or New Orleans..depending on my employer's operational requirements. I put in Nashville as my first preference. But honestly, I've never been to South so I don't know what to really expect. But to me that's actually a good thing, and makes it more exciting. I just chose Nashville because it looks kind of comfy, and closer to Smoky Mountains ahah. I'll go anywhere though.

nashville is pretty and austin is super bike friendly

the south has more disparate ideas and people than most media tells people tbh

Yes, stereotypes do nobody good. Tell me though, should I bring my Cowboy hat??...

Actually looking like I might be sent to Houston. Definitely have "no problems" with that! You could even say I'm "over the moon".. okay I'll stop now.

you can never go wrong with a cowboy hat imo

Texas is kinda big like i live there and houston is about the same distance as Colorado from me