What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I’ve gotten everything I ever wanted and sometimes I think Ive gotten everything I thought I wanted.

that’s why i only want impossible things
    Smart. Still… be careful what you wish for❤️

there’s no downside to having the power to teleport or growing wings to fly or retractable claws that i can see but okay

You can teleport BUT your worldly possessions don’t so you literally show up everywhere naked and without your wallet and phone.

Your can grow wings and fly BUT it’s stupid painful and time consuming.

You have retractable claws BUT you can’t paint or decorate them 😢 and one of them is janky and you snag it on stuff all the time (drew this inspo from my cat with a janky claw)

👹 like those stories about deals with the devil or genies and they always screw up your wishes. 🧞‍♂️

nooooo not the monkeys paw 😩

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think I’ve gotten everything I ever wanted and sometimes I think Ive gotten everything I thought I wanted.

that’s why i only want impossible things
    Smart. Still… be careful what you wish for❤️

there’s no downside to having the power to teleport or growing wings to fly or retractable claws that i can see but okay

You can teleport BUT your worldly possessions don’t so you literally show up everywhere naked and without your wallet and phone.

Your can grow wings and fly BUT it’s stupid painful and time consuming.

You have retractable claws BUT you can’t paint or decorate them 😢 and one of them is janky and you snag it on stuff all the time (drew this inspo from my cat with a janky claw)

👹 like those stories about deals with the devil or genies and they always screw up your wishes. 🧞‍♂️
    Brb heading to the crush thread
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I hate that I'm an adult and I have to make and go to my own appointments
    I would love to have a personal assistant just to make appointments for me and also to hold a gun to my head to make me go
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    isn't it a bit early for Halloween decorations?

It’s early imo. I’ve seen a few houses though. I feel like covid REALLY made Halloween decorations come out earlier. Could be a coincidence but it seemed like people were looking for a distraction and some still do it really early. I don’t decorate super early for anything. And I don’t put anything out except the pumpkins my kids carve.
    We might be a little late this year because we’re making all of our own decorations. The skeletons take the longest time

We/I didn’t celebrate Halloween for many years because my religion prohibited it. We enjoy it so much now.
    I happen to know where some bunny skeletons are probably. Let me know if that’s helpful.

I see you have a pet cemetery in your yard as well.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Why is the sheriff parked outside my office

He knows what you did

Then they should give me a *kitten* medal 😁
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I have a very close relationship, but there are things I really wish she wouldn't share.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    My daughter and I have a very close relationship, but there are things I really wish she wouldn't share.
    😂🤦‍♀️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    😂🤦‍♀️

This isn't even about how her best friend found pics on her boyfriend's phone of her mom's feet!! I kid you not...it's worse just shhhh
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    😂🤦‍♀️

This isn't even about how her best friend found pics on her boyfriend's phone of her mom's feet!! I kid you not...it's worse just shhhh

what the WHAT

Have you shared with her the wise words from my mother? Remember. “Nothing goes up there on accident.“
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited September 2022
    Options
    😂🤦‍♀️

what the WHAT

Have you shared with her the wise words from my mother? Remember. “Nothing goes up there on accident.“

😂 Wise words indeed!

My brother's best friend's Dad had an accident with a plunger once. I can't...

Also, she didn't even have enough class to paint her damn toenails!

AlsoAlso, this $.11 iced coffee tastes like it should've been free
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    😂🤦‍♀️

what the WHAT

😂 Wise words indeed!

My brother's best friend's Dad had an accident with a plunger once. I can't...

Also, she didn't even have enough class to paint her damn toenails!

AlsoAlso, this $.11 iced coffee tastes like it should've been free
    You are having a day 😂
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited September 2022
    Options
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I am! I've been sitting on my response to Mike all morning. I'm thinking a feet selfie will suffice
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I am! I've been sitting on my response to Mike all morning. I'm thinking a feet selfie will suffice
    A picture is worth 1000 words
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

Damn where dafaq 3 years go??? I remember whe. You got that thing 😂
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited September 2022
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I'm great Mike! Thank you. Just one thing...every time I go above 90 my toes do this odd thing. Any advice?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I'm great Mike! Thank you. Just one thing...every time I go above 90 my toes do this odd thing. Any advice?

Blocked

• Peachesnstuff
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

Blocked

Still ignored
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

Damn where dafaq 3 years go??? I remember whe. You got that thing 😂

Ikr?!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I hate this 🤮😂