What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Im fairly certain there are no longer mods lurking here.
    I've reported myself, flagged myself for inappropriate behavior, and asked for my own post to be removed.

Got nuthin

A couple weeks ago I wanted to get some of my posts removed and it took 4 days

This is ALL your fault!!! 😂😂😂

I still love you ❤️❤️

- get an imgur account
    - upload the pic to imgur “hidden”
    - copy jpg link (gotta get that from desktop imgur, under share links)
    - post img here as a link, not a file
    - when u want it gone just delete the post on imgur and it will disappear here too

Thanks babes!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Im fairly certain there are no longer mods lurking here.
    I've reported myself, flagged myself for inappropriate behavior, and asked for my own post to be removed.

Got nuthin
    I know they’re here
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    My coworker. So we’ve been behaving like shy teenagers and still haven’t even gone on that date but! He called me on the way home from work just to tell me that he was looking at me on the shuttle and should have said something. Then we talked for like 40 minutes and most of it was about how much he likes me and how cool I am and beautiful blah blah and I’m like, ya 😎 tell me something I don’t know. 💅🏻😝I’m liking this never ending stream of compliments. I just pick on him in return because I’m mean like that. 👹
    Also, he’s just sooooo….. refreshing. Like I don’t think he’s playing games and outright tells me what he’s thinking. Like hey, I want you and I want you to be very clear that I’m pursuing you.
    Always trying to feed me somthing at work. 🥰😋 Like he just seems open and genuine. Idk he won brownie points with me today.
    We’re shooting for Wednesday for THE DATE. I sure hope we have something to talk about or at least just make out the whole time.Like he says his whole goal is to at least kiss me before I “kick him to the curb”. When the hell am I supposed to kiss him? In the middle of the break-room? In the romantic setting of the employee parking lot? Perhaps right there on the shuttle when we’re all squished together with everyone like…. Perfect right? *kitten* I might

this is adorable and exciting and now i’m invested and will need updates ♥️

I walked in today and did my reflex greeting of a head nod to him and he found that hilarious. I had promised him a while back to always greet him with a real hello and a fist full of glitter. I have yet to actually show up with the glitter. SO I went back in the break-room and kicked his shoe for actual acknowledgement. 😌 These are the things that you get when you flirt with the socially awkward (me)

this is def the type of flirting that would make me fall in love a lil bit
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Heading to the first meeting of the health & wellness committee I joined which means being among people which means I will need mashed potatoes after. Send thoughts and prayers
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Ok. So. I lived. I am sitting in my car in the rain. I’m not going to get mashed potatoes. I packed my lunch and I will stick with it. But I feel like I do need some kind of reward for putting on the social mask. Maybe I’ll treat myself to a drop in session at my favorite old gym later.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,050 Member
    Options
    Ok. So. I lived. I am sitting in my car in the rain. I’m not going to get mashed potatoes. I packed my lunch and I will stick with it. But I feel like I do need some kind of reward for putting on the social mask. Maybe I’ll treat myself to a drop in session at my favorite old gym later.

9qt1jhxk80c6.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Also I toured one of the “fitness centers” my employer provides and it is a walk-in closet with a treadmill, a bike, and some random dumbbells on the floor. Looks like I’ll be keeping my gym membership a while
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,154 Member
    Options
    Also I toured one of the “fitness centers” my employer provides and it is a walk-in closet with a treadmill, a bike, and some random dumbbells on the floor. Looks like I’ll be keeping my gym membership a while

Sounds creepy.

t75zzjnpi5av.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Sounds creepy.

t75zzjnpi5av.gif
    And it’s not even beige. It’s mustard yellow
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My neighbors really went all out with their Halloween Decor this year.

Trigger Warning:
    If lawn mower mutilation or skeleton on skeleton violence is hard don’t open.

4gmopxqi6c6s.jpeg

Your neighbours appear to be fun people!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Trigger Warning:

4gmopxqi6c6s.jpeg

It’s too sunny. They should install some cloud cover for ambiance
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    i smiled so much today like SO MYCH but only meant it once or twice
  • MelG7777
    edited September 2022
    Options

Trigger Warning:

4gmopxqi6c6s.jpeg

Right? I’ll go back at dusk. They do have one of those massive skeletons behind it. Off to the side. Maybe it holding a giant black beach umbrella would work?
  • MelG7777
    edited September 2022
    Options

Trigger Warning:

4gmopxqi6c6s.jpeg

Update:
    I went past tonight and it’s way more ominous.

2gn8uddonano.gif
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    isn't it a bit early for Halloween decorations?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    isn't it a bit early for Halloween decorations?

What? It’s only six weeks away!