What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I am! I've been sitting on my response to Mike all morning. I'm thinking a feet selfie will suffice
    A picture is worth 1000 words

I'm great Mike! Thank you. Just one thing...every time I go above 90 my toes do this odd thing. Any advice?

I hate this 🤮😂

I'd remove it but you quoted it 😆😂❤️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I am! I've been sitting on my response to Mike all morning. I'm thinking a feet selfie will suffice

I'm great Mike! Thank you. Just one thing...every time I go above 90 my toes do this odd thing. Any advice?

I hate this 🤮😂

Oh ffs, I'll never learn 😂
    6f17fwn5ztrp.gif
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I hate this 🤮😂

6f17fwn5ztrp.gif

dw4eb5lhab6j.gif
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    rkfnup3mbfco.png
    w5ay0q55yy6t.png

I hate this 🤮😂

6f17fwn5ztrp.gif

dw4eb5lhab6j.gif

I love you back but no more feet please 🙅‍♀️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job.

oqacx7p7qlze.jpg

whoa that’s huge news! where did you decide to land??
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,884 Member
    Options

oqacx7p7qlze.jpg

Thanks man! I'm doing 8 weeks of onboarding in Lafayette, Louisiana. Then after that potentially going to either Nashville, Austin, Dallas or New Orleans..depending on my employer's operational requirements. I put in Nashville as my first preference. But honestly, I've never been to South so I don't know what to really expect. But to me that's actually a good thing, and makes it more exciting. I just chose Nashville because it looks kind of comfy, and closer to Smoky Mountains ahah. I'll go anywhere though.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    *kitten* it idc anymore i’m wearing the shirt i slept in all day today [/quote
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job. Its a bit surreal and happening so fast now lol.

pfi1a8h1n8zi.jpg

Nashville would be my first choice Too dude - although Austin is cool too and has a cool music scene - Dallas ain’t bad - never been to new orleana
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    America, probably because I'm moving there next week to start a new job. Its a bit surreal and happening so fast now lol.

pfi1a8h1n8zi.jpg

Nashville would be my first choice Too dude - although Austin is cool too and has a cool music scene - Dallas ain’t bad - never been to new orleana

Mashed potatoes @cowsfan12 ?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

oqacx7p7qlze.jpg

Thanks man! I'm doing 8 weeks of onboarding in Lafayette, Louisiana. Then after that potentially going to either Nashville, Austin, Dallas or New Orleans..depending on my employer's operational requirements. I put in Nashville as my first preference. But honestly, I've never been to South so I don't know what to really expect. But to me that's actually a good thing, and makes it more exciting. I just chose Nashville because it looks kind of comfy, and closer to Smoky Mountains ahah. I'll go anywhere though.

nashville is pretty and austin is super bike friendly

the south has more disparate ideas and people than most media tells people tbh
  • cowsfan12
    Options

pfi1a8h1n8zi.jpg

Did I miss something in the jacked up quotes - or you’re just thinking about me and that i could prolly most definitely knock some mashed potatoes outta the park - because you wouldn’t be wrong ??
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited September 2022
    Options

pfi1a8h1n8zi.jpg

Did I miss something in the jacked up quotes - or you’re just thinking about me and that i could prolly most definitely knock some mashed potatoes outta the park - because you wouldn’t be wrong ??

B

Idk wtf is going on with these quotes
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,326 Member
    Options
    My friend's daughter who had a seizure on a flight. Luckily I was able to suggest some hospitals for her to get checked out
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    “If the men find out we can shape shift they’re going to tell the church”
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I wonder if my parents are proud of me

how could they not be, you’re amazing ♥️

Seconded
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Seconded

Thank you both 💕

This is why I often remind my own girls how proud I am of them. I never want them to wonder the answer when I'm gone.