What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options
    tumblr

I don’t think it ever went away? Or are we talking old uncensored tumblr? I tried to get back into it a year or two ago but it wasn’t the same. Didn’t seem like anyone was really active.
    Yeah, Supposedly they have removed some restrictions in the past few days. I haven’t seen it myself

Eta: Or maybe they have improved filters?

They changed it so that you can turn off the auto filtering of dirty posts so we're back in business, baby

Finally some information we can use!

Oh, hey Tumblr.. it's been a while!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    today is going to be a *kitten* day i feel it and i dont even care like FINE i will just roll around in it like lil piggy in a *kitten* pity party pool

Did you try to just live - laugh - love??

i do have two motivational prints on the wall that i made myself maybe i should go read them
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    My daughter just texted me to tell me her boyfriend dumped her "again". I feel sad for her, heartbreak really hurts. I think I may go pick her up at school on her lunch break and take her to her favorite restaurant.

Eta: I can't tell her what to do but I'm hoping she doesn't go back to him.

We can tell her. Get her on here. :)

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Under desk walking pads??? Anyone have experience with these? Durability, noise, price, etc?
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,730 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    tumblr

I don’t think it ever went away? Or are we talking old uncensored tumblr? I tried to get back into it a year or two ago but it wasn’t the same. Didn’t seem like anyone was really active.
    Yeah, Supposedly they have removed some restrictions in the past few days. I haven’t seen it myself

They changed it so that you can turn off the auto filtering of dirty posts so we're back in business, baby

It's still not as good as it once was. Nearly all of my posts are immediately flagged and removed if they are anything but PG-13. The appeal process is a joke as well.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    @Peachesnstuff, I hope she's feeling better <3

🥰 Awww. Thanks sweetie! I'm battling pneumonia 🤕. No fun 😔

You made me smile tho 💖
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

You made me smile tho 💖
    I’m sorry babycakes. I hope you have the good meds. Are you at home or in hospital?
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    tumblr

It's still not as good as it once was. Nearly all of my posts are immediately flagged and removed if they are anything but PG-13. The appeal process is a joke as well.

that day in late 2018 was a dark moment
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

You made me smile tho 💖
    I’m sorry babycakes. I hope you have the good meds. Are you at home or in hospital?

Hospitalized for two days bc asthma. Home now 💖

Damn. I hope you’re on the mend now
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    tumblr

What in the heck are you posting on there? 😀

I'm in the fandom side of tumblr which turns me both into a 13 year old girl and a 90 year old woman.
  • piggy_smalls
    Options
    tumblr

that day in late 2018 was a dark moment

Yes, yes it was.
  • piggy_smalls
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    tumblr

What in the heck are you posting on there? 😀

I'm in the fandom side of tumblr which turns me both into a 13 year old girl and a 90 year old woman.

Maybe you can add not searching for my tumblr to not searching anything I say on Google.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

You made me smile tho 💖

Rest up yo
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    My daughter just texted me to tell me her boyfriend dumped her "again". I feel sad for her, heartbreak really hurts. I think I may go pick her up at school on her lunch break and take her to her favorite restaurant.

Eta: I can't tell her what to do but I'm hoping she doesn't go back to him.

We can tell her. Get her on here. :)

She doesn't need to be traumatized too😅😂

Eta: I do hope she stays single for a while.
  • ermengarde22
    Options

You made me smile tho 💖

oh no, poor peach 💔 😢 hoping you get better asap
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

You made me smile tho 💖

Rest up yo

You made me smile tho 💖

oh no, poor peach 💔 😢 hoping you get better asap

Thank you. 💖
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

You made me smile tho 💖

That's rough! I'm glad you're doing a bit better

Appreciate this 💖
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Old dude at the gym - I’m thinking prolly 70+ is jacked - I may have to ask him how old he is cuz goals yo