What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,084 Member
    Options
    Talking about concerts, my daughter got me Taylor Swift concert tickets for my birthday this summer. We're going to spend the weekend in downtown Chicago. I'm so excited!!!!

Omg. Those were hard to come by from all the stuff I saw posted online weren’t they? So sweet!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Speaking of concerts….I really hope twenty one pilots tours again sooner than later.🤩

Also…..WTH. Wow. Is this for real?👇🏽

u9ga70y21t82.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,993 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Why is it so hard to pick a new stain color for my hardwood floors?
    Just don't go too dark! I made this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance
    But so gorgeous! Now I want to see your floors

b1hahi83m34n.jpg

Here ya go. They're photographing a little lighter than they actually are. I like them bc they're timeless.

Ugh...I just noticed my towels are off by a hair...brb, gotta burn the house down 😂
    Your floor is beautiful. And also...too late. I had to pick today. I had 90s honey oak floors for too many years and I wanted timeless on the refinishing job. I'm hoping the Kraken can keep up with the dust and dirt.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Talking about concerts, my daughter got me Taylor Swift concert tickets for my birthday this summer. We're going to spend the weekend in downtown Chicago. I'm so excited!!!!

Oh K.....im so sorry about you having to go to that show.....what a good mom you are 😉 lol
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Speaking of concerts….I really hope twenty one pilots tours again sooner than later.🤩

u9ga70y21t82.jpeg

Yes!!!!! Christina Aguilera posted it on her Facebook page. Don't ask me why I'm following her 😂 But yes, my daughter got SUPER lucky with those tickets.
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Oh K.....im so sorry about you having to go to that show.....what a good mom you are 😉 lol

Hey now. You know I got love for Taylor 😂 I'm more sorry about the hotel prices for that weekend tho 🤦‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Why is it so hard to pick a new stain color for my hardwood floors?

Just don't go too dark! I made this mistake and I have to clean them every other day. Yes, they're beautiful....but high maintenance

But so gorgeous! Now I want to see your floors

b1hahi83m34n.jpg

Here ya go. They're photographing a little lighter than they actually are. I like them bc they're timeless.

Ugh...I just noticed my towels are off by a hair...brb, gotta burn the house down 😂
    LOVE this!
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Thinking about work stress and how to shake it off when I am at home…
  • MelG7777
    Options

u9ga70y21t82.jpeg

Yes!!!!! Christina Aguilera posted it on her Facebook page. Don't ask me why I'm following her 😂 But yes, my daughter got SUPER lucky with those tickets.
    Revolu7 wrote: »

Hey now. You know I got love for Taylor 😂 I'm more sorry about the hotel prices for that weekend tho 🤦‍♀️
    I hear hotels JUST over the WI boarder are much more reasonable. I could keep your bed warm for you while you’re at the concert.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,251 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking there's something to this only curling ever once in awhile. Another win for the team I spared on. I only missed like 1 or 2 shots. Yay
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,772 Member
    Options
    Back at cha ******* 😏
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Mukimame
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Mukimame
    Put your pods back on!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The words “delight“ and “lovely” are red flags. I’m not saying every person who uses them is a religious zealot but odds are
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,772 Member
    Options
    The words “delight“ and “lovely” are red flags. I’m not saying every person who uses them is a religious zealot but odds are

Crap, I say lovely all the time
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Crap, I say lovely all the time

See that’s why it’s not a hard and fast rule
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My birthday week and vacation is next week and I am ill prepared. I’m just gonna wing a trip to Puerto Rico with my mom. First idea was Japan but didn’t get my passport in time and second idea was Hawaii but I’m a little broke for both places so Puerto Rico it is! I’m also too broke for this destination but I’m hoping everything doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Mom found a cheap place to stay and hopefully it’s not dangerous.
    I’m planning on trying to see as much of the natural beauty as the island has to offer. Brightest bioluminescent bay in the world, the rainforest and hopefully some caves. Black sand beaches and maybe snorkeling. We’ll see what’s possible. May have to come back another time for everything. It looks beautiful, warm weather, can’t wait for the food. It’s gonna be a good time.
    Only thing that can screw it up is if these flights get packed. I’m hoping with it being the off season things will work out. Idk what the back up plan could be….
    I considered yellow stone and the Grand Canyon but the weather is ice cold and I wouldn’t enjoy myself. February is the coldest month imo.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,251 Member
    Options
    My birthday week and vacation is next week and I am ill prepared. I’m just gonna wing a trip to Puerto Rico with my mom. First idea was Japan but didn’t get my passport in time and second idea was Hawaii but I’m a little broke for both places so Puerto Rico it is! I’m also too broke for this destination but I’m hoping everything doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. Mom found a cheap place to stay and hopefully it’s not dangerous.
    I’m planning on trying to see as much of the natural beauty as the island has to offer. Brightest bioluminescent bay in the world, the rainforest and hopefully some caves. Black sand beaches and maybe snorkeling. We’ll see what’s possible. May have to come back another time for everything. It looks beautiful, warm weather, can’t wait for the food. It’s gonna be a good time.
    Only thing that can screw it up is if these flights get packed. I’m hoping with it being the off season things will work out. Idk what the back up plan could be….
    I considered yellow stone and the Grand Canyon but the weather is ice cold and I wouldn’t enjoy myself. February is the coldest month imo.

Oooh have fun. I've wanted to see the bioluminescent bay when I've been there but first time we didn't have time and second time we just did a tour of San Juan with the absolute worst tour guide ever....we left the tour early and she demanded a reason so rather than saying because you are a terrible tour guide I said because we're Canadian. 😂 She seemed to accept that. All she seemed to show us was where public toilets used to be and got mad when I'd answer her trivia questions correctly.

Enjoy your trip it'll be awesome!!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Oooh have fun. I've wanted to see the bioluminescent bay when I've been there but first time we didn't have time and second time we just did a tour of San Juan with the absolute worst tour guide ever....we left the tour early and she demanded a reason so rather than saying because you are a terrible tour guide I said because we're Canadian. 😂 She seemed to accept that. All she seemed to show us was where public toilets used to be and got mad when I'd answer her trivia questions correctly.

Enjoy your trip it'll be awesome!!!

🤣😂🤣 “I’m Canadian” 💀
    Reminds me of the time I was in Costa Rica and telling everyone, “Sorry I’m American” when me and my bf at the time couldn’t keep up because we were so out of shape. 💀
    And thank you! I will enjoy it regardless of what we have time for.