What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I accidentally am quitting coffee because I cut out cream To save calories and it turns out I don’t really like the taste of coffee and now I have a headache and then my car is in the shop for an inspection and hopefully an oil change and to fix the tail light that I broke when I backed into a pole at a gas station and I had to borrow my sister’s car which is weird and has a TV screen and heated seats that make you think your *kitten* is on fire and bright white lights and there’s crispy snow all over the roads and I drove all the way to the gym in the dark and left my headphones in the car so I went back to the car and got the headphones and then I got on the treadmill and found out that my watch didn’t charge last night so finally I took a hint and went home and now I Showered and I am about to get dressed and go to work because I know how to listen to the spirits

I’m just trying to tell myself it’s OK to obey the vibe and it really wasn’t laziness because I got up and did all those things and got all the way to the gym so clearly I’m not lazy I’m just respecting the planets

[Hugs]

I went sugar free on my coffee creamer to save on the calories. It took a few days of adjustment and I do 2 tbsp instead of half the bottle.

Switch to a lower fat milk? I have to use lactose free stuff and higher fat dairy makes me feel sick so I use 3 or 1 percent milk, granted it's the only way I get any milk in me.

I bet the car has a heated steering wheel. First things that go on in my car are the seats and steering wheel.

Yes the steering wheel is starting to go on the fritz. It’s too bad too because it feels good on my sore wrists

I don’t like the vaguely sweet taste of lower fat milks. I really just need to kick the habit once and for all. I’ll get there eventually

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,783 Member
    Options
    I accidentally am quitting coffee because I cut out cream To save calories and it turns out I don’t really like the taste of coffee and now I have a headache and then my car is in the shop for an inspection and hopefully an oil change and to fix the tail light that I broke when I backed into a pole at a gas station and I had to borrow my sister’s car which is weird and has a TV screen and heated seats that make you think your *kitten* is on fire and bright white lights and there’s crispy snow all over the roads and I drove all the way to the gym in the dark and left my headphones in the car so I went back to the car and got the headphones and then I got on the treadmill and found out that my watch didn’t charge last night so finally I took a hint and went home and now I Showered and I am about to get dressed and go to work because I know how to listen to the spirits

I’m just trying to tell myself it’s OK to obey the vibe and it really wasn’t laziness because I got up and did all those things and got all the way to the gym so clearly I’m not lazy I’m just respecting the planets
    I feel your pain. I tried to cut out the calories from cream and also didn't really like the taste of coffee. I gave up and finally incorporated the calories from the cream into my day and gave up other things instead. (Muffins, bagels, cookies, the occasional candy bar). Also - you got all the way to the gym. That doesn't sound like lazy at all
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Stuck in mia airport and might be stuck for the night. 😖 . I’ve been nothing but mean all day. Two days worth of not enough sleep, pms, cramps and my hip joints are all hurty 😭😭😭😭
    I’m also wondering if I have to leave the secure area of the airport to just buy an actual ticket. Probably gonna lose the hotel we had lined up. 😣 Day one of my vacation hasn’t been going smoothly.

Hopefully day 2 will have some lemonade for you rather than lemons my friend
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Thinking about trying my hand at making croissants when I get back home (thank you @Alinouveau2) 😋
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,205 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Thinking about trying my hand at making croissants when I get back home (thank you @Alinouveau2) 😋

Yes you should they're fun to do
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    So we moved so we could get a private driveway and garage. Oh how soon we forget about the "joys" of street parking in the winter when we have these luxuries. I had to do errands so I walked because the other day trying to deal with parking on a side street in the snow was a chore. It's amazing how quickly we get used to things
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Lunch.. and its only breakfast time yet. 😒
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Jo... and how it's been awhile
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Yesterday my 15-year-old wanted to try a recipe that contained some “ancient grains” which we kept calling Jesus food. It made a lot & he’s a fussy eater who is probably not going to eat it.
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Gaslighting is a *kitten* and even more infuriating when it takes so long to realize you’ve become victim to it.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Yesterday I cut a couple of inches off my hair. I’m going to keep doing that until somebody notices
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The cookie I just had. Omg so good
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Yesterday I cut a couple of inches off my hair. I’m going to keep doing that until somebody notices
    I love your haircut! 💇‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I love your haircut! 💇‍♀️
    😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    How lovely to see you all again
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    I barely survived that!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    This is actual footage of me listening to this for the first time today. Sigh🥹

5zowkgk5nuqp.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMoCYxyRUEU
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My socks aren't wet physically but emotionally I feel like my socks are wet
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I wonder what I could do if I didn't structure my entire life around avoiding getting yelled at. Scuze me while I ponder that