What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s so slippery.😫Not much snow yet but slippery. And people forget how to drive in it every time.

I did 15 in a 15 and the people behind me were shocked
    I usually don’t have to slow down much but today I did. I kinda like testing my vehicles capabilities and my snow driving skill but not when too many people are around. Lol

Plus people think because my vehicle is massive it must be good in the snow. It is not. It’s built for speed. Not snow.🤡

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    My Monday drive is a repeat. Yay she was really nice. Unlike the one this week who talked on her phone the whole drive home. Awkward
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My dad. He isn’t getting better. He has a procedure next week. I’m worried.

🙏 For you both. Hang in there ♥️.

I know it's easier said than done. 😔
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 234 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My dad. He isn’t getting better. He has a procedure next week. I’m worried.

🙏 For you both. Hang in there ♥️.

I know it's easier said than done. 😔

Thanks M. This has been so hard on him. He was very active. Now he is struggling to get around. It breaks my heart.

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I cannot wake up today I’ve eaten real food, took my vitamins, drank water. I’ve even drank soda and had sugar and nothing is getting it done for me today. Physical activity bc I’m at work. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I slept in late. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,544 Member
    Options
    I do believe the bait is on the hook and the hook is in the water.
    I imagine a bite will come quickly.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Well look at that 🤣
    87p9zxh26h7x.gif
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Fuggetit
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,544 Member
    Options
    Catfish and how much I’d enjoy being able to take him down.
    Coward
    🐈
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    How I can't do anything anymore when there's one little change in my routine.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    the 4 hours of commuting i have to do tomorrow
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    Summer
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired. I am not the type of person who can run off of a few hours of sleep. There’s not much chance to sleep when I get home either. Best I have time for is a nap. 😴😴😴😴
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I forgot skating and curling in the same day is exhausting
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I accidentally am quitting coffee because I cut out cream To save calories and it turns out I don’t really like the taste of coffee and now I have a headache and then my car is in the shop for an inspection and hopefully an oil change and to fix the tail light that I broke when I backed into a pole at a gas station and I had to borrow my sister’s car which is weird and has a TV screen and heated seats that make you think your *kitten* is on fire and bright white lights and there’s crispy snow all over the roads and I drove all the way to the gym in the dark and left my headphones in the car so I went back to the car and got the headphones and then I got on the treadmill and found out that my watch didn’t charge last night so finally I took a hint and went home and now I Showered and I am about to get dressed and go to work because I know how to listen to the spirits

I’m just trying to tell myself it’s OK to obey the vibe and it really wasn’t laziness because I got up and did all those things and got all the way to the gym so clearly I’m not lazy I’m just respecting the planets

[Hugs]

I went sugar free on my coffee creamer to save on the calories. It took a few days of adjustment and I do 2 tbsp instead of half the bottle.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I accidentally am quitting coffee because I cut out cream To save calories and it turns out I don’t really like the taste of coffee and now I have a headache and then my car is in the shop for an inspection and hopefully an oil change and to fix the tail light that I broke when I backed into a pole at a gas station and I had to borrow my sister’s car which is weird and has a TV screen and heated seats that make you think your *kitten* is on fire and bright white lights and there’s crispy snow all over the roads and I drove all the way to the gym in the dark and left my headphones in the car so I went back to the car and got the headphones and then I got on the treadmill and found out that my watch didn’t charge last night so finally I took a hint and went home and now I Showered and I am about to get dressed and go to work because I know how to listen to the spirits

I’m just trying to tell myself it’s OK to obey the vibe and it really wasn’t laziness because I got up and did all those things and got all the way to the gym so clearly I’m not lazy I’m just respecting the planets

[Hugs]

I went sugar free on my coffee creamer to save on the calories. It took a few days of adjustment and I do 2 tbsp instead of half the bottle.

I eventually put on grown-up people clothes and went to work. And now I am having coffee with a non-dairy creamer which is only 60 cal for 2 tablespoons as opposed to the half-and-half I was using which was about double that for the amount I was using. Anyway I should feel semi-normal in a few minutes

• Alinouveau2
    Options

[Hugs]

Switch to a lower fat milk? I have to use lactose free stuff and higher fat dairy makes me feel sick so I use 3 or 1 percent milk, granted it's the only way I get any milk in me.

I bet the car has a heated steering wheel. First things that go on in my car are the seats and steering wheel.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Everything hurts today. Including my stomach from the boy and I having a 10:30 picnic of McDonald's. But at least I had to get mcdonalds otherwise I would've had to give someone a drive home and this person is rather "interesting"