What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I've decided since it's a big birthday this year I'll compete skating solo this year. I've picked a competition in Nashville in the fall cause I've always heard Nashville is super fun. Now I just need music cause I discovered today if I don't over think it I can actually do some jumps...the spins are something else though...one would think spinning would be easier to remember how to do.
    Do you know if this will this be televised? Would love to watch and cheer you on!

Hahah it might only be streamed. Adults aren't really popular to watch. You're too kind.

I was able to do an awesome spin today so I'm slowly gathering my elements for a program

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna come for dinner this weekend? I made and got in lots of food cause my cousin and hia wife were coming to stay the weekend but they had car trouble and couldn't make it. So now I've pulled pork, chili, pretzel bites waiting to be baked, focaccia about to be baked, pound cake and some chicken soup cause why not. Then all the fruit and beer I got
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,771 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna come for dinner this weekend? I made and got in lots of food cause my cousin and hia wife were coming to stay the weekend but they had car trouble and couldn't make it. So now I've pulled pork, chili, pretzel bites waiting to be baked, focaccia about to be baked, pound cake and some chicken soup cause why not. Then all the fruit and beer I got
    Too bad I have to go to Florida for business. It sounds very tempting 😋
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pamela anderson has inspired me to get 90s eyebrows.
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    PurpleFin2 wrote: »
    I thought that I was skinny enough.My boyfriend says that Im fat.Then I had funny feeling's that he was talking to his ex in China and I was right.I had funny feeling's that he was talking to his ex from Jamaica and I was right.I also had funny feeling's that he was talking to his O.W. ex and I was right about that too.I feel like Im just here to clean.Because he gave all his ex's cell phone's in some way or another.But he won't let me have a phone when.Yet I clean, help take care of the cat, and help my boyfriend. I already promised to him when I was in the hospital that I am not leaving.I don't know what else too.his "daughter" in another country has a phone too.My boyfriend still thinks Im leaving him.But how am I going to do the gym with no phone.I don't like asking to use other people's phone's HELP What do I do?

Did he take your phone?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How much I hate early morning flights
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Just explained to my 18-year-old how to pay for gas with cash. Next week, churning butter
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Just explained to my 18-year-old how to pay for gas with cash. Next week, churning butter

It’s always better to pay inside with card too - I do this most of the time - it prevents the standard Amt hold - the amounts vary. Some do just $1 some $75 and the actual Amy isn’t taken for a couple of days - can mess someone up if they dont rock and old school check register and just look at balance via app.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

It’s always better to pay inside with card too - I do this most of the time - it prevents the standard Amt hold - the amounts vary. Some do just $1 some $75 and the actual Amy isn’t taken for a couple of days - can mess someone up if they dont rock and old school check register and just look at balance via app.

Good tip!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    The dude has sent me FRs for years.
    Every time a different name and somehow a different look.
    He is quite stunning.
    I fell for it years ago, no longer.
    Being friends with him is like having dirty photos you can look at whenever you want but that’s all.
    Weirds me out that it seems all he wants is to have an audience.
    No thanks.

To each his own. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    My oldest got a weekend job & yesterday he worked his first full eight hours in food service/kitchen work. He showered & crawled into bed at 8pm & I haven’t heard a peep from him since.

I believe everyone should have to do at least one term in retail and/or food service because it makes you more appreciative & less likely to be an *kitten*.
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2023
    Options
    It's bad news/good news/bad news with the morning coffee situation in this hotel.
    Bad news: no coffee maker in the room.
    Good news: it's free in the lobby from 6 - 10.
    Bad news: you have to get dressed to go get it. I'm sure heading to the lobby in my pjs to get coffee would be frowned upon
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It's bad news/good news/bad news with the morning coffee situation in this hotel.
    Bad news: you have to get dressed to go get it. I'm sure heading to the lobby in my pjs to get coffee would be frowned upon

Can we see the pajamas in question?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Can we see the pajamas in question?
    😆 It's actually pajamas pants and a tee shirt... sorry, no can do on a pic - I'm setting up to start work. (I did end up going to the lobby in my workout clothes to grab that coffee to enjoy in my room)
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    if they dont provide a coffee maker in the room, i assume it is because they want to see their guests in pjs
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That I'm here doing this again, despite never seeing results.
    I'm probably just not committed enough to change. And I will admit, I, like most humans, like the easy way out of things.
    Still, I am here (and the site is working for me for once) and that's a step.
    Also, hello again to people here who may remember me. Been a long time. <3
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    if they dont provide a coffee maker in the room, i assume it is because they want to see their guests in pjs

That’s kinda what I was thinking. 😊
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    2qab1wicvhtt.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Weekends alone im reminded of why I love being alone AND why I love having a partner ...