What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,766 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's cookies turned out pretty good....anyone want a package? 0m3670errkun.jpg
    2geqen4vbgfx.jpg
    🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
    Those are beautiful!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Alinouveau2... Your cookie skills are amazing! Just beautiful and I want to eat every one of them! Iced cookies are always my down fall.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,203 Member
    Options
    I'll send you both some care packages. I love the icing too especially the ones where you can pick it off and eat it separately from the cookie haha
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's cookies turned out pretty good....anyone want a package? 0m3670errkun.jpg
    2geqen4vbgfx.jpg

So pretty!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Thanks. They're always fun to do

Now on my mind are brownies to add to Valentine's treat bags but I have to do my volunteer drive first (to the nearby hospital yay). Of course the boy is home sick and I need to get my mom some sugar free chocolate which I would've gotten on the way to pick the boy but since I don't need to go out that way I guess I'm now finding a place around here.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    The fact that I’ll be spending tomorrow the way I’ve spent every Valentine’s Day of my life… alone. Fun times.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    The fact that I’ll be spending tomorrow the way I’ve spent every Valentine’s Day of my life… alone. Fun times.
    You’re in good company. There are lots of single people in the world on February 14. I’m sorry it’s causing you pain though
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have a question. Are any of you on or have done the carnivore diet? What did you think about it? How did you feel? Also, what were your results? Thinking about it. I’ve been keto off and on since 2018. Want to try something different. Cheers.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I have a question. Are any of you on or have done the carnivore diet? What did you think about it? How did you feel? Also, what were your results? Thinking about it. I’ve been keto off and on since 2018. Want to try something different. Cheers.
    I had a coach who tried it for about six months. He claimed to have no ill health effects during that time but it did decrease his oomph in the gym and I noticed that he was visibly less muscular. Sorry for the second hand information. It’s all I’ve got
  • jguffey3
    jguffey3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    heyyy
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I just offered my sister $10 to figure out my life for me and she turned me down
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I drove the nicest man today. As I dropped him off he said he hopes to get me as a driver again because we had such a nice chat. It's a shame we can't request specific drives
  • jguffey3
    jguffey3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,541 Member
    Options
    I quit caring about Valentines Day long ago.
    37yrs together and I think I got flowers twice, always just the obligatory card.
    Makes it no big deal after a while. 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Do I send the boy to school today? He has a cold but yesterday he was so full of snot. Like sneezing and sniffling. Do I keep him home one more day or send him...I vote send him haha
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited February 2023
    Options
    So… What happens if I change my location to the UK?

And just to be clear once again, this is a terrible app for tracking fitness and I am only here to socialize.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I feel like my head is spinning....had an easy day planned then the boy wanted to come home early since he wasn't feeling well so basically ran all over to get stuff done so I could pick him up. Now to figure out what I still need to do today