What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,251 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to plan a road trip to Atlanta for my boy to see the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library. He's a US President buff so we have been trying to take him to stuff related

So...anyone know of interesting things between day Detroit and Atlanta? Or even Buffalo and Atlanta? We could go either route really
    That is such a specific special interest! ❤️

He's an interesting boy. We can visit the Rutherford B Hayes presidential library on the way. Also the world's largest cast iron skillet.... that's for me 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to plan a road trip to Atlanta for my boy to see the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library. He's a US President buff so we have been trying to take him to stuff related

So...anyone know of interesting things between day Detroit and Atlanta? Or even Buffalo and Atlanta? We could go either route really

He's an interesting boy. We can visit the Rutherford B Hayes presidential library on the way. Also the world's largest cast iron skillet.... that's for me 😂

I say this about my youngest all the time. I love talking to him❤️

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Kinda wondering why many people on here don’t bother with “like” or any other response anymore.
    🤷🏼‍♀️
    I respond to most all of the posts that I follow, I figure people like knowing what others think about their comments or they wouldn’t post them.

the golden rule I guess, oh well 🙄

I’ve noticed for the past several months that very few people use the reaction buttons anymore. Maybe it’s out of fashion? 🤷‍♀️ Even I have gotten lazy about it

Maybe it's the lack of a "woo" button. It just isn't the same any more

It was a worthwhile trade in my opinion. It’s a kinder gentler MFP
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I say this about my youngest all the time. I love talking to him❤️

Ya my boy is fun to talk to. Lots of interesting things in these kids' heads
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    So happy tomorrow is a holiday so I get a bit of a weekend. Although I'm kind of glad I did this course over two weekends I need to figure out where I'll work next
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12
    Sorry...just couldn't resist giving you an insightful reaction for "insightful!" I really do appreciate many of your posts because you are so real about how you feel on various subjects or how you are feeling at the moment! Thank you for that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12
    Sorry...just couldn't resist giving you an insightful reaction for "insightful!" I really do appreciate many of your posts because you are so real about how you feel on various subjects or how you are feeling at the moment! Thank you for that.

I gave her one too , can I get a Hug
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Friday ❤
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    @honey_honey_12

🤗🤗🤗
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,769 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

🤗🤗🤗

xlhg80ppxw7h.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,083 Member
    Options
    8f6qdrzy0fh5.jpeg
    😳
  • crazyhorse8
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

@Tigg_er and @honey_honey_12 One big hug coming up for you both!
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's cookies turned out pretty good....anyone want a package? 0m3670errkun.jpg
    2geqen4vbgfx.jpg

Late to the party, but those are really cute!
  • crazyhorse8
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

You bet!🫂🤗
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

You bet!🫂🤗

Ahh Thanks 🤗😁
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

🤗🤗🤗

xlhg80ppxw7h.gif

8d2wxc3flwg8.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    It's Tuesday and busy. I have to keep reminding myself it's Tuesday, holiday Mondays always mess with me
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,083 Member
    Options
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?
    You know