What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My Valentine's cookies turned out pretty good....anyone want a package? 0m3670errkun.jpg
    2geqen4vbgfx.jpg

Late to the party, but those are really cute!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    @honey_honey_12
    Sorry...just couldn't resist giving you an insightful reaction for "insightful!" I really do appreciate many of your posts because you are so real about how you feel on various subjects or how you are feeling at the moment! Thank you for that.

I gave her one too , can I get a Hug

You bet!🫂🤗
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12
    Sorry...just couldn't resist giving you an insightful reaction for "insightful!" I really do appreciate many of your posts because you are so real about how you feel on various subjects or how you are feeling at the moment! Thank you for that.

You bet!🫂🤗

Ahh Thanks 🤗😁
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    @honey_honey_12

🤗🤗🤗

xlhg80ppxw7h.gif

8d2wxc3flwg8.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,322 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday and busy. I have to keep reminding myself it's Tuesday, holiday Mondays always mess with me
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,179 Member
    Options
    Until it is significantly lighter and warmer in the mornings I have to do some of my walking workouts on the treadmill and it’s starting to get on my nerves. What TV shows are y’all watching?
    You know
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    You know

dtmsvmmvghrn.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,057 Member
    Options

Loudermilk on prime is my favorite show right now - also Shrinking on Apple TV+ Is good - both 30 min dramadies
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Loudermilk on prime is my favorite show right now - also Shrinking on Apple TV+ Is good - both 30 min dramadies

Perfect thank you. I will look them up right now
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,179 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    You know

dtmsvmmvghrn.gif
    😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,284 Member
    Options
    Coffee - I wish I had some
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,322 Member
    Options
    What office I want to join once I'm done my course.
  • work_again
    work_again Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If my kid watches you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting… can I film
    My kid watching you tubers watching you tube videos and reacting and post it on you tube for revenue?

Be sure to smash that like button and subscribe!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I bought concert tickets for my daughter and her boyfriend, but she is standing me up because she wanted an additional $30k

Your daughter wanted 30k 😳
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,284 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for this work day to be over (and I still have a couple hours left)
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

yes, a year
    something about it is my fault she exists

This sounds so terribly painful all around and I’m sorry you’re going through it