What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    That I have this overwhelming sadness coming over me. I'm not sure what is triggering this feeling. It has me feeling confused.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    That I have this overwhelming sadness coming over me. I'm not sure what is triggering this feeling. It has me feeling confused.

This happens to me a lot, then the anxiety. I hate it. ((((hugs))))
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I am sorry hon. Keep in mind you are not alone
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

This happens to me a lot, then the anxiety. I hate it. ((((hugs))))

Feelings like this usually come when something mayor happens, nothing has happened which is why I'm confused lol and thanks hun

I am sorry hon. Keep in mind you are not alone

Thanks @CaptainFantastic00
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,189 Member
    Options

Hope it fades soon. :*
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

This is the part of adulthood that nobody ever talks about. Well.. they didn’t to me. I struggle with raw anxiety and regret and guilt often. I was led to believe that getting married and having kids would make me feel blissful, dammit!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

This happens to me sometimes too. About every 3 weeks. I shove donuts and cookies down my gullet and that seems to keep it at bay.

:laugh:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,189 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is the part of adulthood that nobody ever talks about. Well.. they didn’t to me. I struggle with raw anxiety and regret and guilt often. I was led to believe that getting married and having kids would make me feel blissful, dammit!

I think you need a hug too. Come here lady!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I can't believe yesterdaynwas october fourth and I didn't make any jokes about truckers
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Same here. I thought if I fell in love and got married everything would be happily ever after. Life happens, things change, but at least I'm figuring things out now instead of later on down the road.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Remember there just thoughts feelings and emotions that can change, come and go and come again, minute to minute...

You don't have to to like it, but you don't have to hate it either... Just be with it...

And I bet it passes a lot sooner :heart:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Did everyone change their profile pic at once?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

No

Lies! You were wearing a red shirt!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

No

Lies! You were wearing a red shirt!

Days ago.

Yes, you and everyone else.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I still have fantasies (maybe this is a bad term) of us all changing our profile pics to the same thing.

This would be hilarious
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I still have fantasies (maybe this is a bad term) of us all changing our profile pics to the same thing.

This would be so funny!