Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2017
    i’m starting to think i shouldn’t have come back

I really like you...glad to have met you...will be sad to lose your personality around here if if you leave.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    i’m starting to think i shouldn’t have come back

I really like you...glad to have met you...will be sad to lose your personality around here if if you leave.

aw @Vikka_V <3 you’re sweet

it wasn’t about the forums though :blush:

Good! (about the forums)
    But sorry for whatever is going on for you.
  • hargiebargie
    hargiebargie Posts: 382 Member
    the apocalypse
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I hear that the term "friend-zoned" is a misogynistic term, but I heard it on a video game so I can't vouch for the validity of that statement. Almost makes sense, but not quite.
  • Vikka_V
    the apocalypse

Apocalyptic thoughts excite my imagination
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Like I would be happy to walk across an entire continent though Uruk-hai infested lands to throw this GD ring in a raging volcano & watch the fcking thing melt into oblivion & the 12 wasted years it represents.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Like I would be happy to walk across an entire continent though Uruk-hai infested lands to throw this GD ring in a raging volcano & watch the fcking thing melt into oblivion & the 12 wasted years it represents.

Im sorry :(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

Oh my...I know this feeling all too well. I am sorry for anyone that goes through it.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I wonder when the last time a ski mask was actually used for skiing and not to commit a crime.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Been there. It sucks and I'm sorry
  • Renaissance_Turtle

Is this about Lord of the Rings? I agree the movies are a bit long but I enjoyed them.

LMAO...
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    edited November 2017
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you didn't waste 12 years.

those years made you more resilient, insightful & cynical.....all useful tools to possess.

Hmmm, yeah that sounds about right. It sort of has turned me into a cynical a##hole.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I was just going to sell mine, but this idea sounds oddly appealing

what's a small gold ring worth? no idea.... then you need someone to buy it, right?
  • pudgy1977

I sold mine and bought a pre-mid-life crisis bmw. There were some regrets.

Unfortunately mine is probably only worth about $1000
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    confusion
  • pudgy1977
    :(
  • Renaissance_Turtle

what's a small gold ring worth? no idea.... then you need someone to buy it, right?

Yeah, mine isn't even gold. It's silver because I was afraid I would lose or destroy a gold one working at the hospital back then. I handled some pretty nasty chems & did a lot of tasks where I would need to take it off until I was done. So it's both literally & emotionally worthless at this point.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

you didn't waste 12 years.

those years made you more resilient, insightful & cynical.....all useful tools to possess.

Hmmm, yeah that sounds about right. It sort of has turned me into a cynical a##hole.

But you’re OUR cynical as$hole.

Sorry for what you’re going through. :heart:
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I sold mine and bought a pre-mid-life crisis bmw. There were some regrets.

Unfortunately mine is probably only worth about $1000
    sweeeet