What's on your mind?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2017
    i’m starting to think i shouldn’t have come back

I really like you...glad to have met you...will be sad to lose your personality around here if if you leave.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    i’m starting to think i shouldn’t have come back

I really like you...glad to have met you...will be sad to lose your personality around here if if you leave.

aw @Vikka_V <3 you’re sweet

it wasn’t about the forums though :blush:

Good! (about the forums)
    But sorry for whatever is going on for you.
  • hargiebargie
    hargiebargie Posts: 382 Member
    the apocalypse
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I hear that the term "friend-zoned" is a misogynistic term, but I heard it on a video game so I can't vouch for the validity of that statement. Almost makes sense, but not quite.
  • Vikka_V
    the apocalypse

Apocalyptic thoughts excite my imagination
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Like I would be happy to walk across an entire continent though Uruk-hai infested lands to throw this GD ring in a raging volcano & watch the fcking thing melt into oblivion & the 12 wasted years it represents.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Like I would be happy to walk across an entire continent though Uruk-hai infested lands to throw this GD ring in a raging volcano & watch the fcking thing melt into oblivion & the 12 wasted years it represents.

Im sorry :(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

Oh my...I know this feeling all too well. I am sorry for anyone that goes through it.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    I wonder when the last time a ski mask was actually used for skiing and not to commit a crime.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Been there. It sucks and I'm sorry
  • Renaissance_Turtle

Is this about Lord of the Rings? I agree the movies are a bit long but I enjoyed them.

LMAO...
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    edited November 2017
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you didn't waste 12 years.

those years made you more resilient, insightful & cynical.....all useful tools to possess.

Hmmm, yeah that sounds about right. It sort of has turned me into a cynical a##hole.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I was just going to sell mine, but this idea sounds oddly appealing

what's a small gold ring worth? no idea.... then you need someone to buy it, right?
  • pudgy1977

I sold mine and bought a pre-mid-life crisis bmw. There were some regrets.

Unfortunately mine is probably only worth about $1000
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    confusion
  • pudgy1977
    :(
  • Renaissance_Turtle

what's a small gold ring worth? no idea.... then you need someone to buy it, right?

Yeah, mine isn't even gold. It's silver because I was afraid I would lose or destroy a gold one working at the hospital back then. I handled some pretty nasty chems & did a lot of tasks where I would need to take it off until I was done. So it's both literally & emotionally worthless at this point.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

you didn't waste 12 years.

those years made you more resilient, insightful & cynical.....all useful tools to possess.

Hmmm, yeah that sounds about right. It sort of has turned me into a cynical a##hole.

But you’re OUR cynical as$hole.

Sorry for what you’re going through. :heart:
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I sold mine and bought a pre-mid-life crisis bmw. There were some regrets.

Unfortunately mine is probably only worth about $1000
    sweeeet