What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    This place used to be fun, I'd come into the forums and know I'd be laughing at all the wit and humour thrown about. I met some really great people on here and admired others from afar. However, recently I feel like it's a competition of who can be the biggest b!tch to others, who can put people down the most. It's boring. That's what's on my mind.

If you think this post is about you then maybe it is.

It is cyclical. The newness of forums usually only last a year and a half or so before people start becoming more trollish and such. Then they get up in everyone business and eventually rage quit.

You are cute.
    You're funny.
    You post good stuffs.
    Please stay and keep this place pretty and happy.

yeah, let me second this emotion

• Motorsheen
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    So are the cool kids the snarky ones? Or are those the snarky people? How about the complainers? Are they cool kids? Or are you a cool kid if you post gifs? Or if you put everyone else down are you a cool kid? What about the people who like laughing and joking around? Are they looked down upon as dreaded “cool kids”? It’s confusing. So much pressure to be somebody on mfp.

People are way too competitive, that's what I find

I think that I already said that... yeah, I said that first!

I did!

I did!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    People are way too competitive, that's what I find

I totally can be less competitive than you.

• Motorsheen
    Options
    I dunno. I feel like I’m pretty equal opportunity. No one is really safe from my garbage. I tend to gravitate towards the silly and nonsensical, the smutty and the ridiculous. Because that’s what I’m here for. I’m here to get out of my own head. I’m not interested in your thoughts on gun control, I don’t care about your political views. If I’m being honest, and I am, I don’t even care about your diet and fitness goals. I gravitate towards the same. If that is a clique, I still don’t care.

you had me at 'smutty'.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    scratch that, I'm busy. Gotta go write "Gr8 burn" on all my female friends walls so they know I want in their pants

bye bye

Thanks for the warning. You won't get a 'Like' on that post.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I’m not interested in your thoughts on gun control, I don’t care about your political views. If I’m being honest, and I am, I don’t even care about your diet and fitness goals. I gravitate towards the same. If that is a clique, I still don’t care.

tumblr_m6qox2hgiL1qdlkkio1_500.gif

• Timshel_
    Options
    Ignore the girl who was tragically disfigured in a gruesome tractor pull competition.

Now...don't exaggerate.

1369674187_tree_beats_tractor_driver.gif