Night shift, why are you up?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Everything
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Oh damn. Apparently, everyone was already using instagram but me.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it's for shoulders.

Like how ‘personal massagers’ are?

q1gmc1rdgfbm.jpeg

n9au3x56da8c.jpeg

I just had to check out the reviews

yfotczzca15t.png

Accurate. Specialty store shoulder massagers are so overpriced. You don’t necessarily get more bang for your buck.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmhNGNHZEURpvP7bZK-Kv1SRSW7c_HgDQAZsTlAQXWYCHGzeD-
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Wow, I missed a lot.

When I first came to the forums, I had no idea who was ‘cool’. I only knew who made me feel welcome ( @beingmore1 ) and who made me laugh til I cried ( @cee134 @MeeseeksAndDestroy ).

There are a lot of people I like now that completely ignored me until I started inserting myself in their conversations. :sweat_smile:

I didn’t notice @hellvee at all. Not even once. Until he had been here a month and started joking around with me.

I guess I’ve learned that people come and go, they change their pics and screen names, and more often than not I’m looking at what is being said, not who’s saying it, so I don’t notice new people right away.

I know there are people who have been here this whole time who I have never interacted with, nor them with me. I don’t sweat it. It doesn’t mean I’m mad. It doesn’t mean they’re aloof.

I hear a lot about cliques here. I kinda get it, I kinda don’t. I felt like an outsider in high school so I know what it’s like to hate the ‘cliques’. But here.. we didn’t all grow up together. Some have been here years, some only a few weeks or months. Inside jokes will come up. Stay long enough and soon you’ll understand some of them. Don’t begrudge the others the things that made them laugh before you came along.

If I’m in a clique, I’m unaware. I gravitate toward people who are positive, laid back, and thrive on the ridiculous. I will sometimes be serious, usually a dork, and almost never a jerk. You won’t hurt my feelings and if I hurt yours, it was a misunderstanding.

This is my longest post ever, if you read this far please click insightful. I hardly have any. :wink:

Oh and @SEAHORSES4EVER I would be crushed if you quit coming around. You don’t even know what a ray of sunshine you are, you and your dark soul. :smirk:

This is documentation of my failure, unless I'm lumped in with the ignore you people. Then yay. Thanks boo.

You were one of the ignorererers. :smirk: Don’t worry, I ain’t mad about it.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I'm pretty sure it's for shoulders.

Like how ‘personal massagers’ are?

q1gmc1rdgfbm.jpeg

n9au3x56da8c.jpeg

I just had to check out the reviews

yfotczzca15t.png

Accurate. Specialty store shoulder massagers are so overpriced. You don’t necessarily get more bang for your buck.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmhNGNHZEURpvP7bZK-Kv1SRSW7c_HgDQAZsTlAQXWYCHGzeD-

I always know that if nobody else will, you do.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I wasn't!
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited October 2017
    Options

I wasn't!

I like your style, N. If this technology continues to confuse and scare this old man, we'll both be the last of the Mohicans.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

I wasn't!

I like your style, N. If this technology continues to confuse and scare this old man, we'll both be the last of the Mohicans.

I will get my head dress ready
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Catching up on this thread. Some of your jokesters are hysterically funny. I hope you never rage quit.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Rage quit. This is an interesting concept. I keep hanging around 3+ years later, same account, same user name.

I wonder if deleting and coming back has a different user has a different feel to it? Just a random thought
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited October 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Wait! Are you on there? Do you post shirtless pics?

LOL. I'm barely on there. Haven't finished setting up my profile. I don't think I'll be posting shirtless pics. I'm adding people from my real life. :D

My mother always reminds me that I'm never too big for an @$$-whoopin'
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    @caco_ethes I keep getting notifications but I’m not sure if it’s because I made you feel welcome or you want me to buy you a vibrator.

I am very mean to everyone so it must be the latter.

Your being mean to me made me feel right at home, like when I grew up with abusive siblings. :kissing_heart: