• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to know what exactly is in that glass on @cowsfan12's pp

I know but he told me not to tell you
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I had a date with the hospital yesterday for a...thing...and I'm just reminded how ALL of my medical problems started when I lost weight. Like seriously. I rarely even had a cold when I was over 200 lbs. Only allergies. Now, the medical problems are piling one on top of the other.

Or side by side because I got a call yesterday after my...thing...from my oral surgeon who I've been out of contact with for like a year and a half finally getting in touch to finish up what we started because my dentist thinks it's time and I said they should call me cuz I would forget to call them.

(Sorry to bring the fun down.)

Also, it didn't take long for that one person to have their thread deleted (assuming that's what happened) so shout out to all the really smart people around here who give damned good advice that people should take and not fight them on :)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I had a date with the hospital yesterday for a...thing...and I'm just reminded how ALL of my medical problems started when I lost weight. Like seriously. I rarely even had a cold when I was over 200 lbs. Only allergies. Now, the medical problems are piling one on top of the other.

Or side by side because I got a call yesterday after my...thing...from my oral surgeon who I've been out of contact with for like a year and a half finally getting in touch to finish up what we started because my dentist thinks it's time and I said they should call me cuz I would forget to call them.

Also, it didn't take long for that one person to have their thread deleted (assuming that's what happened) so shout out to all the really smart people around here who give damned good advice that people should take and not fight them on :)
    I hope your thing went OK
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I hope your thing went OK

Thanks :) There were biopsies taken so I'll find out in a couple weeks, I think. I don't think they're big enough for cancer but that's definitely in the cards in the future.

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Hashbrown patties 😢 no one sells them in my area. Aldi had a special buy a few weeks ago and I bought like 10 bags because they tasted like potato pancakes. Ugh. Now I want potato pancakes.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Hashbrown patties 😢 no one sells them in my area. Aldi had a special buy a few weeks ago and I bought like 10 bags because they tasted like potato pancakes. Ugh. Now I want potato pancakes.

Is it the same ones as the rounded rectangular ones? Ours here sells them. If you ever want to travel north-ish I will treat you to some. And also some Aldi wine, flowers and chocolates.🥰
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Is it the same ones as the rounded rectangular ones? Ours here sells them. If you ever want to travel north-ish I will treat you to some. And also some Aldi wine, flowers and chocolates.🥰

A woman after my own heart 😍🥰❤️😘
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options

I thought you knew me 🙄
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    The refugees who are living on a street corner downtown...we're so short on housing in this city
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,135 Member
    Options
    The refugees who are living on a street corner downtown...we're so short on housing in this city

Refugees?
    Is that normal?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I thought you knew me 🙄

Hold up! What's in the glass...not your beer 😑

Oh ok - it’s my daughters strawberry lemonade-
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Refugees?
    Is that normal?

We've lots of refugees here. We welcome everyone and since we're the biggest city in Canada they come here I'm guessing thinking they'll find work and a place to live. Rents are insane here right now and any condos being built are bought by investors so there's nowhere for people to live inexpensively sadly
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Dinner. I'm making Indian food tonight
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I did not slay this day. I came home from work an hour early because I wasn’t feeling well and then I fell asleep at 3:30 in the afternoon. And I do believe I’m going to snuggle down in my bed and try to go back to sleep in an hour or so