What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    I did not slay this day. I came home from work an hour early because I wasn’t feeling well and then I fell asleep at 3:30 in the afternoon. And I do believe I’m going to snuggle down in my bed and try to go back to sleep in an hour or so

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Will today be the day I'm brave and jump?
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I did not slay this day. I came home from work an hour early because I wasn’t feeling well and then I fell asleep at 3:30 in the afternoon. And I do believe I’m going to snuggle down in my bed and try to go back to sleep in an hour or so

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow
    Thank you 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I did it!!!!! Finally was brave enough to rotate my jump!!!!
    Although now I'm trying a new spin and it's messing with my back and ribs but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,357 Member
    Options
    Although now I'm trying a new spin and it's messing with my back and ribs but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
    Hurray for you!! 👏
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Thanks ladies. It's a fun challenge and stuff I haven't done in a very long time.

Eventually I have to put it together for a program. Eek
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If it’s just me and another person lifting at the gym I always wait till they finish their set before starting mine, both because it’s distracting and also because if they fail a rep I can help them not die
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    If it’s just me and another person lifting at the gym I always wait till they finish their set before starting mine, both because it’s distracting and also because if they fail a rep I can help them not die

Very thoughtful of you - no matter how many ppl were in the gym - I put on my headphones and blocked them all out - someone very likely could have died on my watch 😬
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Very thoughtful of you - no matter how many ppl were in the gym - I put on my headphones and blocked them all out - someone very likely could have died on my watch 😬

😂
    It’s a unique place and kind of exclusive and I know most of the people
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😂

Do you have members only jackets ??
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

😂

Just a secret handshake
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I’m not sure what this looks like because I’m not familiar with ice-skating but I’m glad you got that accomplishment
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😂

Just a secret handshake

You may broach the idea of jackets at the next meeting - I mean is it really exclusive without a members only jacket ??

• itchmyTwitch
    edited July 2023
    Options

😂

Just a secret handshake

You may broach the idea of jackets at the next meeting - I mean is it really exclusive without a members only jacket ??

Bro sesh tomorrow. I’ll bring it up

eta: I suspect most of the members will want to maintain their anonymity though
  • cowsfan12
    Options

😂

Just a secret handshake

Bro sesh tomorrow. I’ll bring it up

eta: I suspect most of the members will want to maintain their anonymity though

Their loss 😎
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,135 Member
    Options
    eap1odyqa4g6.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Why is everyone either from Texas or Canada