Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Shohei Ohtani

Why didn't this excite me?
    Maybe you prefer catchers?

The only position I never played.
    That’s a little out of left field

Probably seems that way after the peanut butter conversation.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Shohei Ohtani

How do you feel about raspberry preserves?

• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Shohei Ohtani

How do you feel about raspberry preserves?

Get out of my head and onto my bread!
  • jbs116
    Options
    Shohei Ohtani

I dunno. It should. Let's figure this out.

You can try

I will never figure you out, but the journey is where it's at anyway.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    This week at his summer job my oldest is “monitoring traffic.” He just texted me that he can’t believe he’s getting paid to sit in an air-conditioned truck. 😂 I mean he’s bored but it beats working in the heat & smoke
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    “Hey mom, when you wake me up for the gym in the morning just tell me there’s donuts. Tell me we’re going to get donuts.”

My middle guy joined both gyms with me for the summer. All his own idea. One of which he pays quite a lot for. Which means he wakes up by 3:30am if he wants to go. He hasn’t gone since a few weeks in because of illness and then being out of town. He’s trying to get back into it. And I’m going to help him. By trying to lure him with imaginary donuts.

Side note: after his first camp he felt really sick and said he didn’t know what I went to do every morning was that hard.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    “Hey mom, when you wake me up for the gym in the morning just tell me there’s donuts. Tell me we’re going to get donuts.”

My middle guy joined both gyms with me for the summer. All his own idea. One of which he pays quite a lot for. Which means he wakes up by 3:30am if he wants to go. He hasn’t gone since a few weeks in because of illness and then being out of town. He’s trying to get back into it. And I’m going to help him. By trying to lure him with imaginary donuts.

Side note: after his first camp he felt really sick and said he didn’t know what I went to do every morning was that hard.
    🤣

I would wake up for imaginary donuts too

Also I’m glad he has a new found respect for what you do
  • jbs116
    Options
    Every time I try to type “kick *kitten*” it gets corrected to “lick *kitten*”.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Every time I try to type “kick *kitten*” it gets corrected to “lick *kitten*”.

That’s a Freudian kitten right there
  • MelG7777
    Options

🤣

You know what’s gonna happen. One thing leads to another and we’re going to turn his imaginary donuts into the real thing.🤩
    (AFTER the workouts of course)
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

🤣

You know what’s gonna happen. One thing leads to another and we’re going to turn his imaginary donuts into the real thing.🤩
    (AFTER the workouts of course)

And I would definitely get up for real donuts

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    hyy both of y,

Thank you for helping me get to my goal today. Just knowing I had your support was helpful and kept me in the right frame of mind
  • MelG7777
    Options
    hyyy,
    I’m sorry I sent you a pic of me with a mini pretzel hot dog in my mouth today. I just saw it again and now I’m ashamed. You didn’t deserve that.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Rude. I earned that pic
  • Jason_Sir
    Jason_Sir Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To be or not to be
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited July 2023
    Options
    My 18-year-old got his first speeding ticket. From park police.🤦‍♀️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Why can I perfectly centre a spin when I try a layback which basically should be throwing me off balance? And it also scares me because I had a really bad fall once doing one of these as a teen forgetting my blades were shorter causing me to flip backwards...I wonder if that's when I broke my tailbone
  • jbs116
    Options
    My 18-year-old got his first speeding ticket. From park police.🤦‍♀️

Is mom ok?