Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    My 18-year-old got his first speeding ticket. From park police.🤦‍♀️

Is mom ok?
    I’m glad it was a ticket and not an accident & I hope he drives more safely.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    My daughter heading to Europe for the fall semester. She does not leave for another 7 weeks but even thinking about it now...

giphy.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My daughter heading to Europe for the fall semester. She does not leave for another 7 weeks but even thinking about it now...

giphy.gif
    What a wonderful opportunity for her! ❤️
  • jbs116
    Options

giphy.gif

That's great. Where is she headed to?

3 Day stop in Boston before heading over to Iceland, London, France, Germany, Switzerland, & Italy.
  • jbs116
    Options

giphy.gif

That's great. Where is she headed to?

3 Day stop in Boston before heading over to Iceland, London, France, Germany, Switzerland, & Italy.

Wow, that's quite the trip, she'll love London

I hear good things.
  • jbs116
    Options
    It’s often best for me to avoid than have a taste. Once the senses are awakened…
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It’s often best for me to avoid than have a taste. Once the senses are awakened…
    You forgot to write SIWSI

• jbs116
    Options

In order to forget wouldn’t I have to know in the first place? Now that I do know, I will definitely forget next time.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

In order to forget wouldn’t I have to know in the first place? Now that I do know, I will definitely forget next time.

I’m dizzy now
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options
    Super impressed with the females who can do hip thrusts with that insane amount of weight. Mad respect!
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I really should stay away from alcohol 😂 it's kinda dangerous
    Swoon ;)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I really should stay away from alcohol 😂 it's kinda dangerous

It’s very dangerous
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    I might need to rethink this new program. The music is faster than my other one I did. After 40 seconds I was exhausted 🤣😂. Omg does this mean I'll actually have to train it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m pretty sure the trousers I wore yesterday made me look like Beetlejuice
  • jbs116
    Options
    World 🌎 Cup 🏆. Who is going to stop our 🇺🇸 girls?

Also, why are our women dominant and our men are meh? I’m talking about ⚽️ 🥅 here but run with it if you like… the jokes right themselves.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    One of my hips is tight. Trying to ease it up before gym tonight. Recommendations welcome
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,358 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    One of my hips is tight. Trying to ease it up before gym tonight. Recommendations welcome
    Heat it up (heating pad) before you stretch it. It helped me the couple of times I needed it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Heat it up (heating pad) before you stretch it. It helped me the couple of times I needed it

This is a good idea. thank you
  • jbs116
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Definitely ice 🧊 it. Why am I like this?

Seriously. Sorry you got an ache. Basically what cm said… try to get blood flow into the hip. When a muscle is tight my default is to stretch it, but contracting it, getting blood in the area then perhaps stretching works pretty well for me.