itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    How much this place always stays the same.. no matter how long you're gone 😄

sigh yes

But it can be a good thing - I take breaks but this place will always have a place - for whatever reason. - you nah im sayin

A great mfp legend and loss once called it “Hotel California” and from then on I think about him when I hear that song. That and Miss New Booty.

😞❤️

He prolly got healthy habits right ?? 😂

No. Him I still can talk to whenever I want. And we keep in touch regularly. I’m talking Imago…😢

😢 true legend

ETA - he was right -

Also - I miss tinker too - hopefully she’ll come back

I was rummaging through one of her shoe threads this morning. Seeing all of her old usernames and all of her cute shoes.❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    How much this place always stays the same.. no matter how long you're gone 😄

sigh yes

But it can be a good thing - I take breaks but this place will always have a place - for whatever reason. - you nah im sayin

A great mfp legend and loss once called it “Hotel California” and from then on I think about him when I hear that song. That and Miss New Booty.

😞❤️

He prolly got healthy habits right ?? 😂

No. Him I still can talk to whenever I want. And we keep in touch regularly. I’m talking Imago…😢

😢 true legend

ETA - he was right -

Also - I miss tinker too - hopefully she’ll come back

I was rummaging through one of her shoe threads this morning. Seeing all of her old usernames and all of her cute shoes.❤️

They were peas in. A pod - also where dafaq Is reckoner -
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Also a The Office is hands down my favorite show of all time - and I’m not just saying that @MelG7777 - I don’t watch much real tv these days so when I do i watch office reruns 🤷‍♂️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Patrick Stewart is still so cute and I am definitely going to buy his book. Probably the audiobook because I think he narrates it himself.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Also a The Office is hands down my favorite show of all time - and I’m not just saying that @MelG7777 - I don’t watch much real tv these days so when I do i watch office reruns 🤷‍♂️
    n6cc1ydwt6n6.jpeg
    Same. It’s the last new show I ever watched. Although I have things on my phone like YouTube going all the time while I’m doing other things, I never sit and watch anything unless it’s a movie with my kids that I have trouble staying awake through lol. Otherwise, I never sit and watch anything. I also have the office going off and on all the time. You do need to sit and watch it the first few times but now I just have it on for noise.
  • cowsfan12
    edited October 2023
    Options
    n6cc1ydwt6n6.jpeg
    Same. It’s the last new show I ever watched. Although I have things on my phone like YouTube going all the time while I’m doing other things, I never sit and watch anything unless it’s a movie with my kids that I have trouble staying awake through lol. Otherwise, I never sit and watch anything. I also have the office going off and on all the time. You do need to sit and watch it the first few times but now I just have it on for noise.

It’s the only show I’ll watch over and over and leave it on in the background
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Patrick Stewart is still so cute and I am definitely going to buy his book. Probably the audiobook because I think he narrates it himself.

He does have. A Morgan freemen vibe doesn’t he
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    n6cc1ydwt6n6.jpeg

It’s the only show I’ll watch over and over and leave it on in the background

You, me and Billie Eilish
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    Omg I might have found my client something!!!! My first client!!! The first money I'll have made in a long time!!! I hope she gets it
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Omg I might have found my client something!!!! My first client!!! The first money I'll have made in a long time!!! I hope she gets it

This is exciting! ❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

This is exciting! ❤️

I'm very excited. She seems like a sweet girl, her parents were lovely when I met them. This is also a super safe area for someone moving to the "big city" for the first time. And like 100 metres storm an awesome bakery!!!
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Apparently a lot of people don’t understand fight club

Too many rules
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hmmmm…… interesting
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I’m wondering if you can lose skills if you haven’t practiced in a long time
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Use it or Lose it -
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Use it or Lose it -

This does not bode well for twitchy
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I think they just go dormant.
    Once you start back up whatever it is the skills come back
    I know I quit skating for awhile and when I got back on the ice eventually the skills came back. With this competing I've noticed I'm having all the old familiar anxiety symptoms...and realized I'm right on track with how it always used to be. It's like the mind and body never really forget
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I think they just go dormant.
    Once you start back up whatever it is the skills come back
    I know I quit skating for awhile and when I got back on the ice eventually the skills came back. With this competing I've noticed I'm having all the old familiar anxiety symptoms...and realized I'm right on track with how it always used to be. It's like the mind and body never really forget

Thank you. Hoping you’re right.
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Use it or Lose it -

This does not bode well for twitchy

Toothbrush counts, you'll be ok. Get in there champ.