Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    You know how some people report
    “missing time”?
    I wonder what the opposite of that is.
    I have been much too “present” today, the minutes have moved at half speed.
    I don’t like it.

They call that living in the moment and they called that mindfulness and I call it very uncomfortable
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    How much this place always stays the same.. no matter how long you're gone 😄
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

sigh yes
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,308 Member
    Options

sigh yes
    What would you change?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,068 Member
    Options
    0lw7hmg2f8yp.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

sigh yes
    What would you change?

Not much. Bring back a few people. Get rid of some

ETA: then again maybe not. There’s a season for it all I suppose
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    So glad to see @slimgirljo15 back posting! 😀🌻
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    It wasn’t pleasant but I gotta do what is good for me, so…sorry.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Apparently a lot of people don’t understand fight club
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,308 Member
    Options
    Apparently a lot of people don’t understand fight club
    The same people who don't understand Vegas
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    How much serendipity I’ve been seeing lately. Yeah yeah confirmation bias yada yada. But the latest: I’ve been on a motorhead kick all week & my new hairdresser has a dog named Lem
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I think
    bkt409uo91a1.jpeg
    But they mean
    58x73702xt1h.jpeg

My kid takes this everywhere she goes !!
  • cowsfan12
    Options

sigh yes

But it can be a good thing - I take breaks but this place will always have a place - for whatever reason. - you nah im sayin
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

sigh yes

But it can be a good thing - I take breaks but this place will always have a place - for whatever reason. - you nah im sayin

A great mfp legend and loss once called it “Hotel California” and from then on I think about him when I hear that song. That and Miss New Booty.

😞❤️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

sigh yes

A great mfp legend and loss once called it “Hotel California” and from then on I think about him when I hear that song. That and Miss New Booty.

😞❤️

😭
  • cowsfan12
    Options

sigh yes

😞❤️

He prolly got healthy habits right ?? 😂

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options

sigh yes

😞❤️

No. Him I still can talk to whenever I want. And we keep in touch regularly. I’m talking Imago…😢
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

sigh yes

😞❤️

Nah. He cool too though
  • cowsfan12
    edited October 2023
    Options

sigh yes

😞❤️

No. Him I still can talk to whenever I want. And we keep in touch regularly. I’m talking Imago…😢

😢 true legend

ETA - he was right -
  • cowsfan12
    Options

sigh yes

😞❤️

😢 true legend

ETA - he was right -

Also - I miss tinker too - hopefully she’ll come back