What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    I have group metabolic conditioning tonight, but I also need to lift. Normally in years gone by I would lift first because that’s my priority but the metcon is very hard for me now and my head is all discombobulated and I’m not sure what I should do. Open to advice
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options
    I thought it would give me a little ego boost while I’m feeling so down on myself.
    In reality, I feel kinda stupid, needy and pathetic.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I thought it would give me a little ego boost while I’m feeling so down on myself.

No regerts!!!
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

🤗
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options

That's my baseline mood. :#
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Food!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options
    My county is offering active shooter training to the public. Should I be worried?

The run, hide, fight training to civilians?
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options
    My county is offering active shooter training to the public. Should I be worried?

I’m not sure what it entails. It’s not some thing I’ve ever heard of. I got an email from the Sheriff’s department today telling me there were still spots available.

This is a thing?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

I’m not sure what it entails. It’s not some thing I’ve ever heard of. I got an email from the Sheriff’s department today telling me there were still spots available.

This is a thing?

The run hide fight is a civilian training for exactly that civilians. There’s no firearms or close quarter combat training.

The other active shooter training is the training of closing in and neutralizing the threat. This consists of firearms drills, room entry and clearing and combat casualty care.

Both would be informative and I would think it would be the first but if it’s the later then absolutely sigh up for it.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

This is a thing?

The run hide fight is a civilian training for exactly that civilians. There’s no firearms or close quarter combat training.

The other active shooter training is the training of closing in and neutralizing the threat. This consists of firearms drills, room entry and clearing and combat casualty care.

Both would be informative and I would think it would be the first but if it’s the later then absolutely sigh up for it.

Thank you 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    I just toured a lovely house....anyone want a nice house that needs a bit of a kitchen update but is otherwise perfect? It's only 2 million dollars.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I just toured a lovely house....anyone want a nice house that needs a bit of a kitchen update but is otherwise perfect? It's only 2 million dollars.

Why do I get the feeling that the old tired kitchen that needs updating is still better my nearly new one?

Also, I bet this is your house isn't it moneybags? 💰
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I think it’s weird we don’t have a word for adult child in English - As in the child of my parents but an adult.

Offspring?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

Why do I get the feeling that the old tired kitchen that needs updating is still better my nearly new one?

🤣😂🤣 No it's not my house. Mine doesn't have an old tired kitchen 🤣. I like my kitchen.

This house did have a beautiful extension on the back making a sunken family room and beautiful primary bedroom suite. (We can't call it a master anymore). Real estate is insane in this city so 2 million doesn't get you what round like to think it would
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

🤣😂🤣 No it's not my house. Mine doesn't have an old tired kitchen 🤣. I like my kitchen.

This house did have a beautiful extension on the back making a sunken family room and beautiful primary bedroom suite. (We can't call it a master anymore). Real estate is insane in this city so 2 million doesn't get you what round like to think it would

I look forward to seeing your place on MTV cribs.

You can't call it master anymore? Hmm, let me check a UK estate agent website and see if we still do... 🤔

Okay, we're still calling them master rooms here.

Also, in case you're interested, here's what $2m CAD gets you near where I live. It's fairly modest, actually.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/133248917

• itchmyTwitch
    Options
    whi0b47cb2oe.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

I look forward to seeing your place on MTV cribs.

You can't call it master anymore? Hmm, let me check a UK estate agent website and see if we still do... 🤔

Okay, we're still calling them master rooms here.

Also, in case you're interested, here's what $2m CAD gets you near where I live. It's fairly modest, actually.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/133248917

Oooh that's gorgeous. I think that's more like $1.6 Canadian though. 😝

For comparison ...this is waaaay overpriced. It probably should sell for $1.3. Btw what would you call this style of house that shares a wall?
    We call it semi detached which apparently is weird I've been told https://www.realtor.ca/real-estate/26081105/44-glengarry-ave-toronto-lawrence-park-north
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking housing prices are cheap here.
  • Brigit_1
    Options
    whi0b47cb2oe.jpeg

Oh...I like him! ❤️
  • Brigit_1
    Options
    ___Tams___ wrote: »
    I want to buy a new sofa, but how do I stop this 🤔 🤣

0271d8nnld3z.jpg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️