Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,332 Member
    Options
    It's snowing on my cancer drive this morning it's a little blustery
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    It finally happened. One of the toenails that turned black back in August has finally fallen off. There seems to be another one growing back in its place.
  • BayouBaby93
    BayouBaby93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    a32nnedc77h2.jpeg

Just incase anyone was wondering.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I bought two ho's over the weekend and now when you walk into my home and see them sitting on the sofa you kinda start wondering where the other ho is hiding but there is no other ho's because apparently they don't see three ho's only two or four...now I feel like nothing makes sense and maybe Santa needs to reconsider his ho's

BTW - These are pillows

It’s like hot dog buns
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    I bought two ho's over the weekend and now when you walk into my home and see them sitting on the sofa you kinda start wondering where the other ho is hiding but there is no other ho's because apparently they don't see three ho's only two or four...now I feel like nothing makes sense and maybe Santa needs to reconsider his ho's

BTW - These are pillows

I saw a few clips from House on youtube this weekend so that's not the kind of ho that first came to mind.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited November 2023
    Options

BTW - These are pillows

It’s like hot dog buns

Hot dog buns and ho's go together like pb&j

5bhbehd2uh31.jpeg
    0ym6581odk2y.jpeg
    toeefsxn1vig.jpeg

Hungry
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What will unclean tomorrow
    It's amazing how cleaning and tidying and purging junk feels so good
  • bennyg1973
    bennyg1973 Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    My favorite bar and the comfort of the social environment and the refreshments! It's an older pub with a wooden bar. Lots of good people. Been coming there for over 20 years.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Voltage drop. The longer the cable is, the greater the resistance and the lower the voltage to the appliance at the end. A ring main system negates this effect.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My beautiful clean house. Now I can put up the tree
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I spent several minutes questioning what message they are trying to convey with this warning on the toilet paper packaging:

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Don’t use toilet paper as a pillow?
    Don’t choke yourself with your own hand?
    Don’t wear a balaclava in bed?

Then it finally dawned on me: don’t put the bag on your head. Maybe it’s just me, it doesn’t seem all that obvious. Or maybe I’m just a bit dense.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    I spent several minutes questioning what message they are trying to convey with this warning on the toilet paper packaging:

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Then it finally dawned on me: don’t put the bag on your head. Maybe it’s just me, it doesn’t seem all that obvious. Or maybe I’m just a bit dense.

Hot
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Maybe they don’t want folks eating the toilet paper. Must not be easy to swallow.

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Hot

😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Maybe they don’t want folks eating the toilet paper. Must not be easy to swallow.

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Hot

😂

You should read my diary some time 😅
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,210 Member
    Options

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

uwj2yof8urua.jpeg

Hot

😂

You should read my diary some time 😅

Hey I get it. 😏
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The festive sprinkling of snow