What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,993 Member
    Options
    Plows are really slacking so far

I was wondering about your area. My coastal living is kinda jealous of you rn

Don’t be. Please allow me this one rant and I promise to be good the rest of the month.

the snow is wet & sticky. People forget how to drive from one year to the next and poor people can’t afford snow tires so they slide off the road on their way to their “essential” jobs.

I live at the bottom of a steep hill where the speed limit changes from 55 to 30 and trucks have three times lost control in front of my house and taken out my mailbox.

My dog won’t pee outside when her feet are cold and she hates her booties so we wrestle for 15 minutes getting them on. And then she wants to drag me down a snowy bank into the creek to chase a deer and get us both covered in burrs.

Ok done

Ok, but that last sentence was too *kitten* cute for words.

I also have a dog like that. She sticks her nose out the doggy door to "check the weather." If it's cold or rainy, she refuses to go outside 🙄

Stay home! Stay off the roads! Please be safe. I only wanted a snowflake or three
    Ok now I can tell you about the beautiful hush that is so thick it’s almost touchable. And how the pine trees look like sugar covered confections. And about the black capped chickadees swooping at me because sometimes I have birdseed in my pockets.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

I want to eat cookies
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,277 Member
    Options
    It's snowing. I made stew for dinner. It's the perfect staying in kinda evening
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 7
    Options
    I got one of my children a subscription box of fancy treats from around the world. This month was supposed to be Korea. The name on this particular treat looks French to me though I don’t know what it means. I assume it’s included because the French were colonizers too…? Is there a large French influence in Korea?5v54b9jivyws.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,849 Member
    Options
    I just had an epiphany.
    The man I married (ex husband) is the male version of my mother.
    Of course!
    I’ve been so dense!
    Like oil and water, I can’t get along well with either one.
    🤯
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I just had an epiphany.
    The man I married (ex husband) is the male version of my mother.
    Of course!
    I’ve been so dense!
    Like oil and water, I can’t get along well with either one.
    🤯

I hate when that happens
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wondering what week will bring
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I dunno why, but "that" group on here, the one with the posts that made my eyes bleed
  • KayZeee40
    KayZeee40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering whether I should re-join a 90 Day Fitness program which helped me reach my target weight last year, need to lose 5kg again. Or just used the tools and tracking forms they provided me and do it on my own with MFP? 🤔
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,849 Member
    Options
    I’m peeved coz I had lunch plans with my lifelong friend who has recently moved back from TX, that I had to cancel.
    I woke up this morning with a sore throat, headache, plugged nose.
    I was afraid I might make her sick.

It has become really difficult to assess whether my symptoms are a cold or just allergies, which have been kicking my rear since I moved into this house 11yrs ago.

🤧🥱🤧☕️🤧
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I dunno why, but "that" group on here, the one with the posts that made my eyes bleed

Which one? PM me. Say it out loud. Use context clues.
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Which one? PM me. Say it out loud. Use context clues.

Shhh, it's a secret
    😂
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wondering why the friend invite never comes!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,277 Member
    Options
    I wonder how much snow we'll actually get this week
  • HungryCatapilar24
    HungryCatapilar24 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Going to see a new premises for another studio later.. and I have not slept all night again 🥴
  • smith667metal
    smith667metal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How does one learn to live alone so that they can better themselves in the future to be a better person and love properly! So that I may win back the woman I lost who I loved very deeply all because I just couldn’t understand her feelings, maybe got to clingy and obsessed with my love language and made her feel like I wasn’t giving her space.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Time for dreaming & planning.

I’m moving the garden closer to the house little by little even though the best flat space is up a hill and back a ways.

This week I think I’ll build a little cold frame from scraps so I can have early lettuce.
    q7j8bjj3b8uh.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

I’m moving the garden closer to the house little by little even though the best flat space is up a hill and back a ways.

This week I think I’ll build a little cold frame from scraps so I can have early lettuce.
    q7j8bjj3b8uh.jpeg

Ahh Cursive our generations calligraphy 😂

I hope to do a bucket garden this year as well - maybe you’re just doing potatoes in the bucket I want to do errything in buckets - but we will see if I do anything at all
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

q7j8bjj3b8uh.jpeg

Ahh Cursive our generations calligraphy 😂

I hope to do a bucket garden this year as well - maybe you’re just doing potatoes in the bucket I want to do errything in buckets - but we will see if I do anything at all

Tomatoes love buckets