• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    essential amino acids
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    essential amino acids

Much better than the bcaa the fitness store ppl will push - especially if you’re working out fasted in the AM -
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    essential amino acids

Much better than the bcaa the fitness store ppl will push - especially if you’re working out fasted in the AM -

From what I understand one of the issues is that BCAAs are just not the whole picture & that EAAs include the BCAAs. Still learning though
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    essential amino acids

From what I understand one of the issues is that BCAAs are just not the whole picture & that EAAs include the BCAAs. Still learning though

That is my understanding as well - per my the degree I gots on the interwebs
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 27
    Options
    essential amino acids

That is my understanding as well - per my degree I gots on the interwebs

😂❤️
  • Mewpasaurus
    Mewpasaurus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ... that recovery from a hysterectomy is annoying.

On the one hand, happy to not have to deal with the issues that have plagued me since puberty, but on the other hand tired of everything making me absolutely tired, dizzy or otherwise incapacitated. Also, I hate not being able to lift or do anything. It sucks.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    ... that recovery from a hysterectomy is annoying.

On the one hand, happy to not have to deal with the issues that have plagued me since puberty, but on the other hand tired of everything making me absolutely tired, dizzy or otherwise incapacitated. Also, I hate not being able to lift or do anything. It sucks.
    Speedy recovery to you. It's nice to see you here
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 27
    Options
    I'm wearing heels & my butt pain is much diminished because of it 🤨
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,105 Member
    Options
    I just did a better than body weight deadlift. My grip started to give just as i locked out but I'm still counting it.

Finally getting where I want to be

That’s awesome Itchy 🤗
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I just did a better than body weight deadlift. My grip started to give just as i locked out but I'm still counting it.

Finally getting where I want to be

💪🙌
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    09a6j12njv73.jpeg
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    If I don't get to wonder the woods soon and not freeze ( lots of rain, high winds lately) while doing so I just might combust..dramatic I know but I miss the outdoors and exploring on my weekends.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I'd rather climb a hill for an hour than do 4 minutes of HIIT
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I'd rather climb a hill for an hour than do 4 minutes of HIIT

I rather climb a hill for 10 miles than do 10 burpees
  • GettingCut70
    GettingCut70 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Am thinking about going on a News fast, unless it's absolutely necessary for work. Upping on "Good rubbish shows" or just music.... [sighs]

** Usually news is on all day/night on 6 screens with alerts buzzing me relevant to my interests.

I stopped all TV news in January and I am much happier. I still stay up to date on the web, but cable news is azz.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,511 Member
    Options
    Am thinking about going on a News fast, unless it's absolutely necessary for work. Upping on "Good rubbish shows" or just music.... [sighs]

** Usually news is on all day/night on 6 screens with alerts buzzing me relevant to my interests.

I stopped all TV news in January and I am much happier. I still stay up to date on the web, but cable news is azz.

I get it.
    I quit watching “the news” in 2017,
    get what I need from YouTube and family.
    Watching it left me angry all of the time.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,194 Member
    Options
    Inbred to investigate where these Cardinals are building their nest
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,511 Member
    Options
    They lie, they deceive,
    they are not who they portray themselves to be. 👹
    Timing tells the story,
    entertainment propaganda.