What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why people think that consuming something with zero calories would make you gain weight.

You mean these coke zeros won't sustain me

Maybe if you were to drink an outrageous amount of it every day lol

Okay this sounds like a good plan

Agreed.

I'm thinking of starting the coke zero diet for three weeks. Please join me.

You need to call it a "fast" otherwise people wont do it.
    Egg Fast
    Beef & Butter Fast
    Bacon Fast
    & now behold the Coke Zero Fast!!!

Good point.

I'm trademarking the name as we speak. I'm going to sell my diet plan for the very low price of $150/month.

How many a day?

MFP won't let you close your day if you're under 1000 so I'm gonna need you to drink at least 200 cans per day (if we're saying each can maybe has 5)

4 or less calories per serving can technically be written off as 0 by big buisiness

But I'm a start up business so be quiet and drink your 200 cans and give me my money

Excuse me WE
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I'm wondering why people think that consuming something with zero calories would make you gain weight.

You mean these coke zeros won't sustain me

Maybe if you were to drink an outrageous amount of it every day lol

Okay this sounds like a good plan

Agreed.

I'm thinking of starting the coke zero diet for three weeks. Please join me.

You need to call it a "fast" otherwise people wont do it.
    Egg Fast
    Beef & Butter Fast
    Bacon Fast
    & now behold the Coke Zero Fast!!!

Good point.

I'm trademarking the name as we speak. I'm going to sell my diet plan for the very low price of $150/month.

How many a day?

MFP won't let you close your day if you're under 1000 so I'm gonna need you to drink at least 200 cans per day (if we're saying each can maybe has 5)

4 or less calories per serving can technically be written off as 0 by big buisiness

But I'm a start up business so be quiet and drink your 200 cans and give me my money

Excuse me WE

You can be my American counterpart

I thiught i was
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    You guys talking about Coke Zero...I just want to say I hadn't had pop in like 8 years then some thread on here came out and people were talking about Coke...I got a craving that obsessed me, I used to love Coke Zero back in the day.
    Well...for the last month I have been drinking one 710mL Coke Zero/day...and I love it! I gave up coffee 2 years ago and occasionally drink tea if I want a caffeine "fix", but after the thread with people talking about Coke...I'm done...addicted once again!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    You guys talking about Coke Zero...I just want to say I hadn't had pop in like 8 years then some thread on here came out and people were talking about Coke...I got a craving that obsessed me, I used to love Coke Zero back in the day.
    Well...for the last month I have been drinking one 710mL Coke Zero/day...and I love it! I gave up coffee 2 years ago and occasionally drink tea if I want a caffeine "fix", but after the thread with people talking about Coke...I'm done...addicted once again!

What is the american measurment for that
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

For real? Asking me? Let me start by saying I suck at math.
    I don't know what your measurement is for fluid...I have a feeling it is ounces and I don't know the conversion. If it's ounces I have no idea but 1 cup is 250mL if that helps you at all
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

For real? Asking me? Let me start by saying I suck at math.
    I don't know what your measurement is for fluid...I have a feeling it is ounces and I don't know the conversion. If it's ounces I have no idea but 1 cup is 250mL if that helps you at all

It does:) thank you
  • always_smilin_D
    always_smilin_D Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    "Don't Sneeze" "Don't Sneeze" Don't Sneeze"
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loathe the idea of having to put my family in a car and drive an hour away, across 4 freeways, after totaling our minivan last week, just to visit my inlaws...

If it was just me... No problem, but it's not, I'm just not ready to make this trip... But it's this or have it out with my you know her Ssssssigh
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I am thinking that ‘take a break’ is code for something very dramatic around here. :lol: I got a few messages asking if I was quitting mfp and/or if I was okay.. which is super sweet but I really meant I was just cutting way back because I’m busy. :grimace:

I’m also thinking I like the nickname cake. :lol:

And @OutOfUserName and @cee134 .. you two.. :heart: :kissing_heart::smirk:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Sheesh, so many emojis
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Stranger Things Season 2 and why I waited until Sunday to start it.
  • cee134
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I am thinking that ‘take a break’ is code for something very dramatic around here. :lol: I got a few messages asking if I was quitting mfp and/or if I was okay.. which is super sweet but I really meant I was just cutting way back because I’m busy. :grimace:

@caco_ethes only glad to help. :smile: :smiley::wink: :dizzy::grin::star:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

It is often code for “I found out my mfp spouse has been talking to someone else or many someone else’s and I’m going to go away so he/she will realize just how amazing I am and how much they miss me and that obviously I am the one and not those other people he/she is talking to”

Oh.

Yeah, that’s not happening here.

My mfp spouses are loyal as fvck!
  • cee134
    Options
    OMG stop tagging me! It's only funny when I do that to @caco_ethes
  • caco_ethes
    Options

glad we could help, cake @caco_ethes

You shouldn’t have done that, now you have angered cee.
  • KiskaVedma
    KiskaVedma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What I'm going to do with the rest of these brownies