What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT THIS *kitten* IS LITERALLY PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET WHEN GOOGLE SEARCHING A NAME :|
    I may be the next incognito....

Uh oh...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I get a little sad every time I hear a Linkin Park song.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT THIS *kitten* IS LITERALLY PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET WHEN GOOGLE SEARCHING A NAME :|
    I may be the next incognito....

I mention it all the time. Over and over in multiple threads.

Never saw those posts. Oh well.
  • littlekibby11
    littlekibby11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how great the movie Wonder Woman was lol. Just finished watching it with my dad. Im sleepy now too.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    A house in my neighborhood has already been TP'd. Not really in keeping with the trick or treating tradition, since they clearly never stood a chance, but I applaud the kids' initiative, striking when least expected.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Too much stuff.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    my daughter telling me that "things were better when you weren't working...now you have to miss my Halloween Party and L's first Halloween school parade"....

Life as a working adult....I must live with a lot of these.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    my daughter telling me that "things were better when you weren't working...now you have to miss my Halloween Party and L's first Halloween school parade"....

Is there anyone that can record it for you so you can watch with them later?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Is there anyone that can record it for you so you can watch with them later?

That is a good idea. I don't know any of the parents, being all antisocial and all. Hmmm..maybe I can message the teacher!! Thanks!

I hope you can get something!
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so not ready to let go of my son. He is 17, going trick N treating tonight with friends, heads to college next summer. Worried about him being out without me there! I know I need to let go and let him live and make his own decisions.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Just returned from 2 weeks in Europe

According to the Fitbit, we walked 119 miles in 14 days.

We ate like gladiators..... I lost 5 lbs. ( I reckon there's a first time for everything)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    back from 2 weeks in Europe

according to the Fitbit, we walked 119 miles in 14 days.

we ate like gladiators / no holds barred

I dropped 5 lbs on vacation ( I reckon there's a first time for everything. )

Dropped 5 poun-

You're doing it all wrong.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I am so not ready to let go of my son. He is 17, going trick N treating tonight with friends, heads to college next summer. Worried about him being out without me there! I know I need to let go and let him live and make his own decisions.

The toughest part of being a parent is letting your kids make their own (stupid) decisions. Its also important to let them deal with the consequences without bailing them out.

Practice saying: "Bummer, figure it out.. okay?" It's how they learn.

btw: He'll be fine
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

The toughest part of being a parent is letting your kids make their own (stupid) decisions. Its also important to let them deal with the consequences without bailing them out.

Practice saying: "Bummer, figure it out.. okay?" It's how they learn.

btw: He'll be fine

You're insight has been missed
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Why is it called a W (double-U) when it clearly looks more like a double-V?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to eat more than my share of these chocolate chip pumpkin cookies I'm about to pull out of the oven.
    Cookies and candy. Dinner of champions.