What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I dunno where exactly October went but finally getting back to this discussion after we have been hashing it out internally.

We plan to remove the like reaction and replace it with a hug reaction instead.

We plan to keep the woo reaction but will define it strictly as Woo-ful, too good to be true, full of woo, etc..

We plan to update the emoticon for the woo reaction so its more clear what it means.

We have been working to fix the wrapping of the reactions on mobile and folks should see an incremental improvement to this in the next few weeks.

-Alex of MFP

Hey we had it right all along

Which means all the Woo's I have are now bad.

u7m6v87lvx1a.gif
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    is there a way to see the total number of woos, likes, etc. that you've collected?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    is there a way to see the total number of woos, likes, etc. that you've collected?

Go to your notifications and click see all notifications
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

rh4xxhugblsf.png
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options

Go to your notifications and click see all notifications

thank you

that is very cool
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

rh4xxhugblsf.png

Look like you could use one more woo... you're welcome.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

rh4xxhugblsf.png

What do the points mean?? When points are referred to in posts it makes them seem negative, but I haven't notice you with bars. I have a few points myself, but haven't received a warning or notice.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »

rh4xxhugblsf.png

What do the points mean?? When points are referred to in posts it makes them seem negative, but I haven't notice you with bars. I have a few points myself, but haven't received a warning or notice.

I really don't know
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    s1gjuucmt3lz.png
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I really want one of those really expensive photography cameras. Taking pictures with my phone is nice but I want to learn and work with a professional camera. The day I become rich, that will be my first purchase...second purchase. After I buy all the alcohol to celebrate lol
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I really want one of those really expensive photography cameras. Taking pictures with my phone is nice but I want to learn and work with a professional camera. The day I become rich, that will be my first purchase...second purchase. After I buy all the alcohol to celebrate lol

Same! I've always wanted to get into photography. Drunk photography could bring out your inner muse.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I'm wondering why people think that consuming something with zero calories would make you gain weight.

You mean these coke zeros won't sustain me
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I'm wondering why people think that consuming something with zero calories would make you gain weight.

Maybe if you were to drink an outrageous amount of it every day lol

Okay this sounds like a good plan
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Progress is on my mind.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Agreed.

I'm thinking of starting the coke zero diet for three weeks. Please join me.

Good golly i think we may literally die
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Agreed.

You need to call it a "fast" otherwise people wont do it.
    Egg Fast
    Beef & Butter Fast
    Bacon Fast
    & now behold the Coke Zero Fast!!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Agreed.

Egg Fast
    Beef & Butter Fast
    Bacon Fast

Good point.

I'm trademarking the name as we speak. I'm going to sell my diet plan for the very low price of $150/month.

How many a day?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Agreed.

Egg Fast
    Beef & Butter Fast
    Bacon Fast

Good point.

I'm trademarking the name as we speak. I'm going to sell my diet plan for the very low price of $150/month.

How many a day?

MFP won't let you close your day if you're under 1000 so I'm gonna need you to drink at least 200 cans per day (if we're saying each can maybe has 5)

4 or less calories per serving can technically be written off as 0 by big buisiness