What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    On one side, it was nice to eat waffles and not have someone hounding me to put peanut butter on them

On the other I had a lot of waffles just now
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Insomnia
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Whether or not this Dudes going to hack it out tonight...

That's what we're paid for man, to stick it out
    I'm usually the type of guy that will never even admit fatigue
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg
    She's gone. She fought hard. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

I'm so incredibly sorry Brother

At least she's at peace now and won't have to suffer any further :heart:

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family :heart:

• mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg
    She's gone. She fought hard. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

So very sorry ...no words ...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

So sorry Tj.. thoughts and prayers to you and your family
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I'm so sorry, i cant imagine what you're going through. Thoughts and prayers <3
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I'm so very sorry to hear this... I'm shook. No parent should have to bury their child. Life's unpredictable, I'm sorry about this turn of events. I hope all of you find a way to be strong during this hard time. Reach out if you ever need anything. May she rest in peace.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Prayers.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

My heart is breaking for you, I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

She will always be in your heart and your soul. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

That is *kitten* tragic. Seriously hurts my heart man. I am sorry for your loss.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

Hi. You don’t know me but I’m a parent and I’ve followed (lurked?) along here. I felt compelled to write. I wanted to offer my deepest condolences to your entire family for what is clearly a great loss. Take care of yourself.
  • Nicole15502017
    Nicole15502017 Posts: 122 Member
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

My heart breaks for you and your family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers!