What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg
    She's gone. She fought hard. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

So very sorry, you all are in our thoughts.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg
    She's gone. She fought hard. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your beautiful girl. I will pray for your family.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I didn't desire, to just say that; I am immensely sorry but I guess because I've never been through losing anyone that I love, I'm at a loss for words otherwise; therefore I'll quote: @_barefoot_ because her, condolence's beautifully touching!

_barefoot_ wrote: »
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I am sorry for your loss ...
    “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
    From an Irish headstone”
    ( I didn't come up with this quote but I hope you like it . )

yqmla0p1elva.gif
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

This is the saddest thing ever.
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
    <3
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I’m so sorry TJ!! I can’t imagine the pain.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

:'( Oh NO!!!! My heart is breaking for you TJ. I'm so very sorry.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

Sorry for your loss TJ. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @Clever_User_Name

I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now but I’m sure it was the most comforting thing in the world for her to have you right there with her throughout it all.

I am so incredibly sorry for the hole you feel right now. I hope you can find some comfort.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    94ps05drh8yb.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss, take care of yourself.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Always sorry for anyone's loss. Always

Life is hard.......I work with the suffering while suffering myself. Through helping others I tend to help myself just as much.

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    sorry TJ - that sucks.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Tj, I’m so sorry for your loss, dear heart. I wish there were more adequate words of comfort to offer. Love to you and yours.xx
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    There come times when I feel like I'm about to get depressed again. Then I put on some rock music and remind myself of all the *kitten* this *kitten* can endure.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    @Clever_User_Name My deepest condolences for your loss. Sending prayers, strength, and peace for you and your family.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

My second youngest gets pretty anxious in most social situations. The last few days at the hospital, she wouldn't talk to anyone and just kind of sat in the corner with her laptop. We thought she was just playing games, because that makes her feel at ease. Instead she was working on this...[/quote]

Wow .. thats amazing , I know she's young so thats real talent.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much for the nice and encouraging words. I'm sorry to bum you guys out, but those of you that know me, know I share everything on here. If anything, just appreciate your loved ones a little more, don't sweat the small stuff, and if you can do it today, do it today, because tomorrow isn't always guaranteed.

Now please woo or insightful this, because y'all are messing up my ratios with these hugs.

Just a couple of days before this even happened, I posted that I love you all. Everyone. For one reason or another. I meant that. There's not enough time for anger and hate. A good, old fashioned picking on is fine, because I'll never stop that, but there's no reason to hold on to those actual negative feelings.

I didn't even proof read this so, feel free to correct any mistakes you find. You know who you are.

<3 Still in my thoughts. ((hugs))
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Hill running on leg day, was rather stupid...