What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    food also

Aww look at you..ya big bad biker :laugh:

lol its still at the dealer....i had my son and i needed someone to drive my car home -.-

So when is pick up day?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    food also

Aww look at you..ya big bad biker :laugh:

lol its still at the dealer....i had my son and i needed someone to drive my car home -.-

So when is pick up day?

whenever it stops raining lol!

Aww that sucks..bet you can't wait ..will be waiting for pics ..got the training wheels and bubble wrap ready :laugh:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Wondering what someone's intentions are...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

sex or money are usually at the top of the list....
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Well...I have about $19 dollars in my checking account. At least they can super size their meal at Wendy's.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    The tide of people looking for quick fixes, miracle pills, miracle foods, magical motivation they cant find within themselves and frankly dangerous ideas on what to do with their health and dieting in the help sections is truly overwhelming.

You try to be helpful, but half the time they dont even want to hear the truth.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Well...I have about $19 dollars in my checking account. At least they can super size their meal at Wendy's.
    Hell, don't waste good money on them. Give them a cheeseburger from McD's for $1.19 & a free cup of water & tell them they better talk fast while they eat.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Hmm... Just dawned on me that I think I'm all alone & talking to myself in the chit chat forums tonight.
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That I didn't have enough to eat today but I'm not hungry. I worked out pretty good. I drank a lot of water. I don't want to force myself to eat. But I don't want to be in that "starvation mode" because of my deficit! :s
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Missycvt wrote: »
    That I didn't have enough to eat today but I'm not hungry. I worked out pretty good. I drank a lot of water. I don't want to force myself to eat. But I don't want to be in that "starvation mode" because of my deficit! :s

A few low days here and there aren't going to put you in "starvation mode" it takes several days of barely anything to eat for metabolism start to slow and even then it will still be awhile before you hit true "starvation mode". Don't sweat it, if you aren't hungry, you aren't hungry. As long as you're hitting target most days, you will be just fine.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Starvation mode is not a thing.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    a hat. (has anyone said this yet?)
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Food
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ugh I need to be making lesson plans. I teach English at a jail and I go in tomorrow.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I wonder why people start threads asking questions and seem to never return.

Are they just reading the answers?

Maybe they don't want to answer questions when asked or participate?

Did they do it just to start some topic of conversation for our benefit?

I picture a conversation with someone who asks a question then just sits there, stone faced, non responsive, while people talk at them

Don't mind me. I'll just be over here sitting in the corner to see if anyone comes up with an answer for this... :)
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little awkward that a fitness pal I previously deleted just sent me a friend request and I accepted. Not sure if they remember me, so I don't want to send the obligatory "Thanks, I'm bla bla bla" message
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little awkward that a fitness pal I previously deleted just sent me a friend request and I accepted. Not sure if they remember me, so I don't want to send the obligatory "Thanks, I'm bla bla bla" message

Is that obligatory? Because I haven't been doing that at all.

Turns out - I'm just as clueless and awkward online as I am IRL.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

Is that obligatory? Because I haven't been doing that at all.

Turns out - I'm just as clueless and awkward online as I am IRL.

Haha. Well, maybe not obligatory, just polite.