What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mychal_008
    Mychal_008 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @mustacheU2Lift of course! I mean who doesn’t like tacos and booze?!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I have reached the age that when I go out for lunch with my mom she expects me to pay for myself
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Date #6!!!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Date #6!!!
    How was it?

Stay tuned...
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    My dad now.. even though I just got off the phone with him.

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    That feeling where every sad song you hear you're convinced it's about you ...
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Which way I should go
  • 81Katz
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Which way I should go

Left, always left.
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how weird thinking is. Like, we think in words kind of. So, animals and babies who cant talk....do they think in pictures?

• mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    mandystar wrote: »
    I'm thinking about how weird thinking is. Like, we think in words kind of. So, animals and babies who cant talk....do they think in pictures?

This is A-grade stoner ponderings.

Right
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Haha you did do it :*
  • 81Katz
    Options
    I wish things were different today.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Look, it’s Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day
    @_Deadman_Walking_ for busting your damn *kitten* and working so hard for your family, AND making time to be a dad and husband in the meantime

@Clever_User_Name because you continue to be a good dad to your girls even though I know you’re struggling, you are doing an amazing job.

@kinetixtrainer2 because you work so hard for your family and also for being the dad that the whole pta wants to bone

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy because he can’t see this because he quit to go be a better dad and focus on being a parent.

These are men I look up to. Men who are not perfect, but are damn good dads. Please go out of your way to tell them today, because they deserve it

Noah, you’re very sweet and funny. I know you won’t brag but you’re a super creative fun dad. You bring joy to your babies lives just like you do all of us. Love ya !
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Look, it’s Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day
    @_Deadman_Walking_ for busting your damn *kitten* and working so hard for your family, AND making time to be a dad and husband in the meantime

@Clever_User_Name because you continue to be a good dad to your girls even though I know you’re struggling, you are doing an amazing job.

@kinetixtrainer2 because you work so hard for your family and also for being the dad that the whole pta wants to bone

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy because he can’t see this because he quit to go be a better dad and focus on being a parent.

These are men I look up to. Men who are not perfect, but are damn good dads. Please go out of your way to tell them today, because they deserve it

What a beautiful and nice thing to say and do for your friends here. You are such a great guy, and I'm super happy to have you as a friend here darlin'.
    You too deserve to have this. <3 Enjoy your day extra today hon.