• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Someone who is thinking of me
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Someone who's not thinking about me.
    Someone who I hope is thinking about me.

Moi aussi :heartbreak:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Truth in labeling for coffee products. Noah knows WTF I'm talking about.

Word
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Fruit bars

I'm currently addicted to the coconut ones.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Fruit bars

Had the lime yum...felt i was splurging on a cocktail. Sorta. It will have to do. I will try coconut next!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I didn't realize star wars was 11 years older than me. Impressive when something can make such a big impact on so many generations.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I hate when someone is hurting and I cant fix it :cry:
  • YouAgainstYou
    YouAgainstYou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    debating on whether or not to get a phone :#

I had a similar debate recently. I opted to purchase the phone that gave me the best bang for my buck. I mean I could've grinded it out with the old piece of junk I had however the micro stress of it freezing on me whenever I would multitask just wasn't worth it anymore.

Incase you're, wondering I went from a Moto G3 to a Nokia 7 Plus. Quite the transformation :smile:
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options

I had a similar debate recently. I opted to purchase the phone that gave me the best bang for my buck. I mean I could've grinded it out with the old piece of junk I had however the micro stress of it freezing on me whenever I would multitask just wasn't worth it anymore.

Incase you're, wondering I went from a Moto G3 to a Nokia 7 Plus. Quite the transformation :smile:

I'm gonna stick to my phone-less ways.. haven't had a phone in about 4 years and its been quite nice actually and ive saved loads of money. I also don't own a TV in case your wondering
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Fruit bars

Same. The coconut ones are my absolute fave.
  • saymyname2
    Options
    22hccm7q78k0.png
  • YouAgainstYou
    Options

I'm gonna stick to my phone-less ways.. haven't had a phone in about 4 years and its been quite nice actually and ive saved loads of money. I also don't own a TV in case your wondering

TBF, TV have become somewhat obsolete with the ever improving smartphone. I mean who actually what's TV in 2018? Then again your phone is 4 years old. What phone do you got?
  • saymyname2
    Options

TBF, TV have become somewhat obsolete with the ever improving smartphone. I mean who actually what's TV in 2018? Then again your phone is 4 years old. What phone do you got?

I don't have a phone LOL thats what im saying
  • YouAgainstYou
    Options

Oh snap. You've gone full cave women lol. Jks. So how do you do life without a phone?
  • saymyname2
    Options

Oh snap. You've gone full cave women lol. Jks. So how do you do life without a phone?

alot more then most
    with my head up i tend to see more
  • saymyname2
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Hit the hotel gym or walk the beach? And why the hell am I wide awake at 5am on vaca.

beach!!!!!!!
  • saymyname2
    Options
    Hit the hotel gym or walk the beach? And why the hell am I wide awake at 5am on vaca.

beach!!!!!!!

I do love a sunrise walk. ♡

Pics!
  • YouAgainstYou
    Options

alot more then most
    with my head up i tend to see more

Cool!