What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don't care but because they don't.

^^^^^^
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Look, it’s Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day
    @_Deadman_Walking_ for busting your damn *kitten* and working so hard for your family, AND making time to be a dad and husband in the meantime

@Clever_User_Name because you continue to be a good dad to your girls even though I know you’re struggling, you are doing an amazing job.

@kinetixtrainer2 because you work so hard for your family and also for being the dad that the whole pta wants to bone

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy because he can’t see this because he quit to go be a better dad and focus on being a parent.

These are men I look up to. Men who are not perfect, but are damn good dads. Please go out of your way to tell them today, because they deserve it

Thanks so much kid. I appreciate it.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A spider is just a dry octopus

So.. a tarantula is just a dry furry land octopus??
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Look, it’s Father’s Day. Happy Father’s Day
    @_Deadman_Walking_ for busting your damn *kitten* and working so hard for your family, AND making time to be a dad and husband in the meantime

@Clever_User_Name because you continue to be a good dad to your girls even though I know you’re struggling, you are doing an amazing job.

@kinetixtrainer2 because you work so hard for your family and also for being the dad that the whole pta wants to bone

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy because he can’t see this because he quit to go be a better dad and focus on being a parent.

These are men I look up to. Men who are not perfect, but are damn good dads. Please go out of your way to tell them today, because they deserve it

You know, you remind me of "Doggo" memes. Like.. what did MFP do to deserve people like you?

owu5079nsi09.jpg
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    debating on whether or not to get a phone :#
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to give up on people, not because you don't care but because they don't.

Yes! Needed to hear this!
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Mychal_008 wrote: »
    Ozark is a great Netflix series

Fact

Just started watching it. I like it!
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    debating on whether or not to get a phone :#

Im debating if I should keep mine or chuck it out the window.

my debate is over im not bothering with a phone seams like such a waste of money to me
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Ways to avoid the grocery store.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    My dad. Wishing I could spend Fathers Day with him but distance is keeping us from doing that this weekend.

My neighbor, who has to spend his Father's Day mourning the loss of his son who died in his arms on Friday.

Someone I used to know and wishing I was still part of his life to wish him a Happy Fathers Day.

Conversations that I wish I could have said more and some I wish I could have said less.

And how this movie I'm watching is *kitten* weird...

Just a few things
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Ways to avoid the grocery store.

This is my life :D

Ive become quite the professional...1. Take naps. 2. Feed em soup or crackers and assure everyone its a balanced meal 3. Ice cream is one of the main food groups so ...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I feel like there should be a “report terrible facial hair choices” function on Tinder. Someone needs to help these poor fellows.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I feel like there should be a “report terrible facial hair choices” function on Tinder. Someone needs to help these poor fellows.

Lolol this is why I shave
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Fruit bars
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Someone who I hope is thinking about me.