If it came down to it would u eat human flesh?

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Probably. A lot of people think that they would never be able to, but that's because you're sitting comfortably probably with a full stomach while you're thinking about it. When it comes down to being to the point of eating another person or dying, most people would do it. If you want to take the high road before your friend dies, you could draw straws.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    If the macros, price, and taste were on point I'd only have to be mildly hungry.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    #whattheactualfuck

Most random weirdest thread topic ever.

Carry on cannibals. :s

I'm going to eat your liver with fava beans and a nice chianti :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    gross just the thought of this thread makes me want to barf I'd say no
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    How do you log human flesh in MFP?

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Now I want to search for all weird things in the data base though!

I use to have a friend that logged her coke and marijuana use. So I know those things are or at least were in there!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited November 2016
    Options

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

I just threw up in my mouth a little. Now I want to search for all weird things in the data base though!

I use to have a friend that logged her coke and marijuana use. So I know those things are or at least were in there!

Aw a health conscious coke head. That's cute

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

Isn't it though!!?? She never logged any food, I assume cuz the coke made her not very hungry. I deleted her about 4 years ago, I bet she looks absolutely amazing now!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

Maybe she used it like a pre workout? Anyone I've ever known on coke was always super productive.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

Duh, you search for it?

ictxbkqvq3gf.jpg

;)

Isn't it though!!?? She never logged any food, I assume cuz the coke made her not very hungry. I deleted her about 4 years ago, I bet she looks absolutely amazing now!

When I was younger, I always found that snorting meth was the trick to a svelte figure. Coke always made me throw up. Looking back, I guess that would have helped me stay trim too! I could have been double skinny. Dammit

And you could have been double as productive! Imagine the things you could have accomplished!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    c6xzclvmcwe0.jpg
    Has Cee been coaching you?

I kind of feel like you just made a sexist remark, as in a women needs help from a man to be funny. :trollface:
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    c6xzclvmcwe0.jpg

I kind of feel like you just made a sexist remark, as in a women needs help from a man to be funny. :trollface:
    This is unlike you. We need a pic for that. Of course, I am a sexist. I love the ladies.

I'm not falling for that old trick.
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    c6xzclvmcwe0.jpg

This is unlike you. We need a pic for that. Of course, I am a sexist. I love the ladies.

I'm not falling for that old trick.
    What old trick? Dude, I am not even criticizing you. Do you want a hug?

I always want a hug, but I know you aren't criticizing me. There is not an appropriate meme which is why it's a trick. However, I did miss my chance to post this.

qutyywrml1km.jpg

• jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I watched "alive" and know enough now how to survive...
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    DONNER's Pass USA Mid 1800's.........ugh, i hope i'd have the strength to not even consider it.

"As the blizzard progressed, Patrick Dolan began to rant deliriously, stripped off his clothes, and ran into the woods. He returned shortly afterwards and died a few hours later. Not long after, possibly because 12-year-old Lemuel Murphy was near death, some of the group began to eat flesh from Dolan's body. Lemuel's sister tried to feed some to her brother, but he died shortly afterwards. Eddy, Salvador, and Luis refused to eat. The next morning, the group stripped the muscle and organs from the bodies of Antonio, Dolan, Graves, and Murphy and dried it to store for the days ahead, taking care to ensure that nobody would have to eat his or her relatives.[96][97]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Party
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Is there hot sauce on the boat?
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    When you become that hungry you don't think straight, you will naturally be drawn and find appetizing the flesh of anything that has the nutrients you are craving.....the thought of it is what destroys you, not the actual eating of it (unless your friend had a disease..). I'm vegetarian so I'd have a hard time doing it, but I wouldn't put it past anybody. I read last year one man became lost with his beloved dog in the wilderness and he had to eat his dog :( I think if you were absolutely sure you'd rather die than eat or use your friends flesh, you'd have to throw them overboard before you get to that state of animalistic hunger.