What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I want to look good enough to where a woman would want me before I ever said anything. I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

Well young man you have several checking you out now.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a size small. I couldn't accept being a medium.
  • lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    So the local musical theater director will actually LOOK at me during dance auditions and see that I'm a good dancer instead of writing me off as "the jiggly one."

Not the directors call. I am a choreographer, and that just steams me. My job! And your hot, your director is nuts.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Being hot. Pretty simple.

But also, I like challenging myself. Makes me feel like a badass. It's vain as hell, and I don't care.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The only thing that got me off my *kitten* after 6 years of obesity was knowing I was going to reunite with the love of my life within six months. We started talking Dec 23rd, I got off my *kitten* Dec 27th. I started my journey for HIM, because HELL NO was he going to see me naked LIKE THAT. By the time I saw him (and made sweet love to him lol) I was doing this whole thing for me, not him, but I still wake up every day thanking GOD he came into my life. No matter how the story ends between him and I (we are long distance etc) I will ALWAYS love what the idea of seeing him did to me. It woke me up!

So in short, my "selfish" reason for wanting to get fit is wanting to look good naked during sex HA HA HA. All the other, more important reasons, still apply ;)

That's beautiful!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I want to backpack through Peru. So I gave myself a ear to get in shape for it.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    So the local musical theater director will actually LOOK at me during dance auditions and see that I'm a good dancer instead of writing me off as "the jiggly one."

Not the directors call. I am a choreographer, and that just steams me. My job! And your hot, your director is nuts.
    Thanks. The director is also the choreographer AND a former beauty pageant contestant. They're doing a production of Chicago right now and I didn't get in because she just ignores me. She even cast girls who are bigger than me and equally good dancers because they haven't been put on the "ignore" list yet. Oy vey.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Raise the standards and get to a higher league
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a trophy wife :blushing: and that hot mom at the baseball games :smile: and be STRONG as F---!:drinker:
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    The only thing that got me off my *kitten* after 6 years of obesity was knowing I was going to reunite with the love of my life within six months. We started talking Dec 23rd, I got off my *kitten* Dec 27th. I started my journey for HIM, because HELL NO was he going to see me naked LIKE THAT. By the time I saw him (and made sweet love to him lol) I was doing this whole thing for me, not him, but I still wake up every day thanking GOD he came into my life. No matter how the story ends between him and I (we are long distance etc) I will ALWAYS love what the idea of seeing him did to me. It woke me up!

So in short, my "selfish" reason for wanting to get fit is wanting to look good naked during sex HA HA HA. All the other, more important reasons, still apply ;)

That's beautiful!

Ha ha thanks I think ? :P
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This guy deleted me and I would STILL climb him like a tree

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

So because you find someone unattractive it must be a joke for someone else to find them attractive?

I hope YOUR post was a joke.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    To look good and prove that I can be healthy. I'm tired of not being 'the hot girl' in the girl's night out group.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

This is a joke RIGHT? Im finding both men highly unattractive (sorry no offense dude(s))

So because you find someone unattractive it must be a joke for someone else to find them attractive?

I hope YOUR post was a joke.

I stand by what I said, sorry if YOU found it offensive lol

In for the oncoming insults
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    I am not sure if my reason constitutes selfishness, but other than getting to a healthy BMI, I would love to weigh less than my handsome and muscular hubby. LOL
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    So that when my cheating *kitten* husband comes crawling to my sexy *kitten* begging for some, I can turn on my high heel and leave him in the dirt.

Not that I'm bitter or anything...

Ditto!!

and add a cheating *kitten*, very-recently-ex boyfriend to that too!
  • Laac68
    Laac68 Posts: 55
    Options
    To look good and prove that I can be healthy. I'm tired of not being 'the hot girl' in the girl's night out group.

You are beautiful!:smile:
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So when I walk by and people look at me, I know they're looking at how good I look and NOT at how everything jiggles. :wink:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked, where I would bang myself.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

Thanks!

To be honest, I find you the farthest thing from attractive as well!