courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Neither.

No soda.

Try tea.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Imo, all of Pepsi's diet products are *kitten*. I always thought that nasty "diet aftertaste" was inherent to all diet drinks. Nope, just Pepsi's entire product line, and Diet Coke.

The entire Zero line of sodas is amazing though. If you can fet your hands on Cranberry Sprite Zero, that stuff is truly amazing.

ITA about the Zeros! I would occasionally drink a Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke to save calories, the first few sips I'd be thinking this is pretty good, but by half way through the bottle that fake sweet taste would take over. Diet Dr. Pepper isn't bad, but doesn't seem to have much taste to me. But I don't get any fake sweet taste or chemically aftertaste in the Zeros at all. I wish I could find more varieties more often. They are like the sliced bread of sodas! :drinker:
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    I miss Cherry pepsi max and cherry coke zero so much :(
    I haven't seen Cherry Pepsi max in stores in a while too. Or any Pepsi max for that matter. What happened?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Diet coke... but I grew up drinking that stuff as if it were going to be outlawed any second so it's probably more habit than anything else.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I miss Cherry pepsi max and cherry coke zero so much :(
    I haven't seen Cherry Pepsi max in stores in a while too. Or any Pepsi max for that matter. What happened?

Have you seen Pepsi Zero Sugar? It's the rebranding of Pepsi Max.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Only regular and diet pepsi for a while now.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I was at a trade show in Las Vegas last month, and Vegas is predominantly Pepsi. The convention center has a Pepsi machine everywhere. One of the local techs let me in on a secret - on the dock outside, next to two Pepsi machines, was a lone Coke machine. That first sip of Diet Coke was such a welcome relief.

Diet Coke can't hold a candle to Coke Zero, though. Or Cherry Coke Zero. Or the rather large quantities of Diet Cherry 7-Up I've been rehydrating with during this nasty bout of food poisoning.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ahmshaki wrote: »
    I'm drinking on average 3 cans of diet coke a day.

Which one do you prefer and why?

I think diet sodas are just plain nasty...I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I drink a "real" soda...

Also, not really a cola guy...I love a good root beer or sarsaparilla...and I like the "real" orange Fanta from Mexico that is made with cane sugar and has orange juice in it.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Would you all judge me if I said that Diet Coke and Pepsi taste exactly the same to me?
    Like Kel, I prefer orange soda.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mr. Pibb!
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Would you all judge me if I said that Diet Coke and Pepsi taste exactly the same to me?
    Like Kel, I prefer orange soda.

Yes. Yes we would.

:)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi/regular coke.
  • lnculver
    lnculver Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Neither soda is so unhealthy and diet anything is even worse. I've only sipped a soda in the last year water, tea and coffee all the way baby why waiste calories on sugarie drinks that harm your body.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi