How many steps do you take per day

Options
123457»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've broken 2 toes just from walking, i need to stop reading my phone while I'm speed walking :open_mouth:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Ouch! @Christine_1972 bet it hasn't stopped you reading on the move :wink: old habits die hard eh :smiley:
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Ouch! @Christine_1972 bet it hasn't stopped you reading on the move :wink: old habits die hard eh :smiley:

Hehe I'm walking and reading this right now :lol: I just make sure to look up more often now.

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I miss walkign its been so rainy/snowy and cold i havent walked all week but i average 10-15kish >.>
  • Christine_72
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm booked in for surgery. Disclaimer, view at your own risk...
    70qnadipg887.png
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    15000-18000 a day, with cardio on a treadmill, with my fitbit blaze... It does not seem to get all my steps on my treadmill cardio days but i'm ok with that...my body knows.
  • JaydedMiss
    edited November 2016
    Options

jesus what gah cringe!!!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    holy shite that toe though!!!!
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I've broken 2 toes just from walking, i need to stop reading my phone while I'm speed walking :open_mouth:

So have I. I've also fallen and face planted straight onto the road. I now have a lovely scar over my eye from my glasses cutting my face from that episode.

Edit: Christine, I'm going to have nightmares about that toe picture.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    lol sorry guys. It was my lesson to you all to watch where you walk or you'll end up deformed like me :lol:
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    gah gah gah gah gah nooooooo that poor toe >.< Itss been like 5 minutes and it keeps flashing across my mind XD
  • Christine_72
    Options
    I'll edit and put it in a spoiler, I don't want to scar anyone else.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    @Christine_1972 oh my goodness! You really did a number on yourself! ! Maybe try steel toe capped shoes? :smiley:
  • Christine_72
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    gah gah gah gah gah nooooooo that poor toe >.< Itss been like 5 minutes and it keeps flashing across my mind XD

This is the picture that keeps flashing through my mind of you guys.

slvrcx9vsrk5.jpg
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    LOL YES! exactly that hahahaha
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

This is the picture that keeps flashing through my mind of you guys.

slvrcx9vsrk5.jpg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooooo glad I didn't check the thread until after the toe went behind a spoiler. I feel all squicky just thinking about it.

I've gotten various bruises from tripping on the sidewalk but my personal best was when I bought a case of water, leaving it by my front door. Later I decided to put on a music channel to get some extra exercise in. Everytime I passed the water, I thought to myself I should really stick it in the fridge. So, of course, I finally tripped over it and broke my poor little pinky.

I saw my first meth head in the emergency room that night.