Replies

• pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 152 would love to lose 30. Thanks
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm a bit taller than the thread title (5'6") but I do have about 30 lbs to lose for my first goal. It is a long, hard battle, but I'm re-committed to this, and I would love to have other active and supportive women on my team to help cheer each other on! Please feel free to send me a friend request so we can fight for our health together :)
  • Amanda_Bullock120
    Amanda_Bullock120 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, 157lbs and would like to get back down to 130.
  • R4SNik
    R4SNik Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"
    Starting Wt: 166
    Previous Wt: 148
    CW: 137.4
    GW: 115
  • daisybhullar
    daisybhullar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    R4SNik wrote: »
    I'm 5'1"
    Starting Wt: 166
    Previous Wt: 148
    CW: 137.4
    GW: 115

Woohoo...you are doing good girl!!!! Keep going and keep updating ;)
  • kamarixe
    kamarixe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE some support!! My name is Kayla and I'm 5'2 and currently 160lbs. Super new to this, but it would really to help to have people to support/supporting me. My friends and family aren't worried about health right now and it's hard to maintain focus!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Height 5'3-1/2 started around 164, current 139, goal 132. Using MFP and some working out. Keep it going girls!
  • rosalie115
    rosalie115 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm 5ft 2 in and need to lose about 40lbs. Feel free to add as a friend for motivation, accountable and determination! Not many understand our struggle. We can't easily hide the extra weight with height. LETS DO THIS! We got each other's back!
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Rebecca -- this is like me! I was 152 in August, and am currently at 132, which I never thought would actually happen, but did just from doing mfp everyday (I'm on 1200 cal. and come in between 1100 and 1200 everyday!) so I can tellyou, it can work! I also set a goal of 122 (30 lbs.) but now I'm even thinking I can get to 117 (35 lbs!) Why not? Keep going -- it really does work! I'm 5'3" btw! And my husband and I walk/run with our dog most days and I try to do power yoga once a week.

Julie, thanks for the encouragement! It is hard to admit I lost 32lbs maybe 8 years ago. I was at 118 and had never felt so good. I was in terrific aerobic shape. Once I hit about 128 the weight just seem to fall off. But, when big life changes occurred, I didn't respond the right way and here I am today. Exercise and good eating were key for me. I was doing a lot of treadmill time and I know I have to have that component. This week, I'm mainly just focused on getting some food routines in place for lunch at work and dinner. My extra calories come from sweets. My green smoothie is the only sweet thing I can eat and be successful. Will have to check old records for my calorie intake. I think I was closer to 1,400.

You've lost 20 pounds since August? Good for you! I'll be taking longer, but I'm good with that.

Glad to be on this journey with you. Not really sure what the advantages are of friending one another. Seems easier to just look in one place, here, rather than in both. Connecting with and following a few people on a similar journey will be really helpful for me. Also, I love the software for logging food -- beats the heck out of the EXCEL spreadsheet I've maintained in the past!
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    R4SNik wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Nikki. I was very successful on here 2 years ago and got down to 108. Work and depression took their toll and I'm back up to 140. Need so friends to help keep me grounded. GW: 120

Boy, can I relate! Congrats on your great progress! When we hit our goals, we need to continue to maintain together as well. I never should have stopped logging every morsel that passed my lips! Part of this journey is cross the rickety bridges along the way.
  • pippiheartsberry
    pippiheartsberry Posts: 12 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi there,

Im 5"3 and 188 pounds and am looking to lose about 25-30 pounds. I had lost about 30 pounds using MFP a few years but put it all back on after 2 years. But Im ready to get back and do it in a more sustainable way!

I work full time and workout as much as possible (4-5 times a week). I eat as healthy as I can (but love desserts!) and am always supportive and motivating. Please feel free to add me.

Lowest weight ever: 156; highest weight: 195
    CW: 188
    GW:165

Look forward to chatting with you! :)
  • Heynah72
    Heynah72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm 140 lbs and 5' 3" my goal is to be around 104-110 lbs. AND I NEED SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION!!
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Update
    Sw 166
    Cw 159.5 lbs
    Gw 135
    Keep on pushing on everyone!
  • daisybhullar
    daisybhullar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Update
    Sw 166
    Cw 159.5 lbs
    Gw 135
    Keep on pushing on everyone!

;)
  • michcoutanche
    michcoutanche Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I join please, am 66 and currently 142 lbs but only 4'11". At one time I was 195 so can do it if I put my mind to it x
  • neeve86
    neeve86 Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'4, SW 150 CW 142, GW 120 (hopefully by next summer!) Add away :smile:
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 144 and looking to get down to ~125 at 5 feet. Feel free to add me!
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 3 and 154lbs I have already lost 21lbs and I would love to lose at least another 7lbs....may be 145lbd would be my ideal goal....