5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• seo23
    seo23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'2 (and 1/2!). My goal is to lose 20 lbs in the next six months. I'm at 138 now. Would love to join!
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! The results from today's weigh are:

SW: 168
    PW: 164.8
    CW:161.8
    GW: 140
  • R4SNik
    R4SNik Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    _toyatip08 wrote: »

Nice loss. Great job!
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    R4SNik wrote: »

Nice loss. Great job!

Thanks!!
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in today!!!
    SW: 191
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 150.6
    GW: 130-140

I've been working at this for a long time.
  • camilleohcamille
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'2
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bah....
    Sw:75.3
    Pw 72.6
    Cw 73.1
    Gw.63.
    I really struggled this week for some reason and I Def went over every day by a few 100 call. So annoyed with myself as I really wanted to hit 72 this week.
    Any way gotta just keep going.
    Well done to all who have lost this week.
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    5'4
    SW: 161
    CW: 137
    GW: 132
    Just trying to maintain until after January, then get the final 5 off and then figure out if that is my best weight.
  • yahaleemah
    yahaleemah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girls. Please add me. I'm new to MFP and need support and accountability.

I'm just starting my journey. Please come along with me.

Height 5ft 1
    HW 186lb
    S/CW 176lb
    GW 145lb (then maybe some more)
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at the beginning of 2016. I go through periods of being really strict then just maintaining and back again. So far because of the holidays, I've been less strict but still managing to lose, just at a slower rate. Even though I stated 110 as my GW, I'm really going for the look (% body fat) rather than the lbs so we'll see how it goes.

Don't feel bum if you're not making quick progress, keep going, you'll get there before you know it. Just to forewarn, the scale likes to play mind games with you. Fantastic job to all who shared photos!

SW: 133.6
    CW: 119
    GW: 110
  • beachysunshine
    beachysunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies! Would you kindly add me? I need all the support possible to eat healthier, please. Had my 4th child 2.5 weeks ago, and need to lose 30 pounds. 5'3'', started off at 140, now I am 170. Goal weight is 138. Thank you :)
  • nmha
    nmha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part!! 5'3
    SW: 180
    CE: 155
    GW: 130

25 more to go- we can do this!!!
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sunday Weigh In -- Week #3
    SW: 155.6 - 12/4/2016
    PW: 151.8
    CW: 150.6
    GW: 122
    Target Date: 1/28/2018 3/25/2018; 2/4/2018

Last week:

weight.png

This week:

weight.png

Some treadmill time this week but still not in a routine. Much better at getting steps in at work this week but still not consistent. Eating was on target calorie wise all week but had one day that didn't go well. Was adjudicating at a public contest. I'd skipped my normal breakfast to accommodate the lunch they were serving. When I got hungry late in the day, I ate out of the bucket of candy they'd provided for me. Should have planned ahead by bring a snack with some protein. Next time. Opted to go to bed a little hungry and stay within my calorie goal. My weight loss goal is 1/2 pound per week. My caloric intake limit is 1370 daily.

The routine I was beginning to establish will be disrupted for a couple of weeks over the holidays but I expect to continue to make progress toward my weight goal. I'll just have to adjust to my environment.

I'm really liking the food diary in MFP. In the past I've logged all of my food on a spreadsheet I kept. The Diary is so much easier! I also like the feature when the log is complete for the day that tells what my weight will be in 5 weeks if I continue in the same vein. I find this really encouraging because 5 weeks isn't very far away. :smile:
  • Rebecca512787
    Options

Nice job, toya!
  • Rebecca512787
    Options
    Bah....
    Sw:75.3
    Pw 72.6
    Cw 73.1
    Gw.63.
    I really struggled this week for some reason and I Def went over every day by a few 100 call. So annoyed with myself as I really wanted to hit 72 this week.
    Any way gotta just keep going.
    Well done to all who have lost this week.

You'll get it next week. Don't let this get you off track. Looks like you wanted to lose that 100 calories so much you omitted the 1 from each of your weights. Seriously, you'll find your groove. Hang in there!
  • Rebecca512787
    Options
    Thought those of us posting our weekly progress here might find it helpful to see who else is making a similar commitment and on what day everyone should be posting. I'm in this for the long haul and looking for others who are as well.

Sun - Nikki and Rebecca
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed - Julie,
    Thurs - SKelly
    Fri - Toya and Summer
    Sat - Daisy
  • VeganFaceHole
    VeganFaceHole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Also me! :) Trying to lose 25 pounds!
    Im 5'1
    Sw: 125 lbs
    Cw: 116 lbs!
    Gw: 100 lbs!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", can I get in on this
  • ScratchyAnderson
    ScratchyAnderson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too!

I'm 42, 5'2, and started at 167.4 on 11/1.
    I last weighed in on Friday 12/16 (my weekly weigh in) at 152. My goal is 140-135, as I have a large, muscular frame for a little person, and look pretty good at that weight.

I'm logging daily, walking minimum of 10K steps per day, and keeping calories to 1200 nearly every day. This weekend I splurged on French food with friends and saw a bump on the scale, but I'm guessing that was largely retained water from the sodium. I can't drink (chronic migraines) which makes some things easier, and some a lot harder. :)

Looking forward to keeping up with all of you!
  • skinheaddh
    skinheaddh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thought those of us posting our weekly progress here might find it helpful to see who else is making a similar commitment and on what day everyone should be posting. I'm in this for the long haul and looking for others who are as well.

Sun - Nikki and Rebecca
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed - Julie,
    Thurs - SKelly
    Fri - Toya and Summer
    Sat - Daisy